Lowland Wars - Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would the LL stats have a lv3 castle coz you dont get that til HL

2. If not I took over the Castle Code business. The last guy running it was a noob

3. Any chance at adding some kind of war xtal or will these wars also be p2p?

4. OH YES BABY

5. I remember that idea from like 2-3 years ago. That never was tested?

6. IM SMALL AND I LOVE YOU

7. How is this P2P Jesus the community sometimes smh

8. Can't wait for the bc rage. Let er rip!

9. They already adressed this and implemented the xtal refund instead.

10. Well he does have a fair point. It it's going to be raw stats vs raw stats it would seem that xtals are going to play a huge part. You can strategize all you want but numbers don't lie in the end.

11. So will this progress into different tiers for wars?

LL wars now, in the future HL and perhaps Abyss wars?

12. Xstal are the only way devs make money off ee. Theyve already said b4 they wont do war xstals

13. We will look at the size of your combined Lowland buildings to determine whether or not you are big enough to join. This threshold, like everything else, may change. More details on how big you'll have to be will be shared closer to when LL Wars are ready.

The effect of BFE and BFE will not be counted in the traditional sense, but will be built into Lowland Wars in a way that provides players with powerful equipment and allies a marginal advantage without being OP.

Individuals still have a place, but Lowland Wars are clan oriented. You will need to be in a Clan and have enough players opt-in to participate.

New mechanics are an exciting possibility that we would love to include once we build a solid foundation for this war system.

Game progress like HL, HF, and Abyss buildings, as well as Equipment and Allies will make an appearance in Lowland Wars in some fashion. I think we can all agree that the best case scenario would be a system that achieves fairness while also rewarding growth.

14. Hope not keep it lowland.

15. This is going to be so chaotic I can already tell 

Even if the idea is complete and utter crap... The amount of noob tears and rage is going to be so worth it.

16. So bfa bfe don't count? What about the pot difference at low levels? Attack pots are like 2mil static Attack? Otherwise sounds good

17. So I'm guessing I will have to rearrange my ll to participate

18. I'm sure that won't be too hard for you 

19. Very cool! Can't wait to see the outcome

20. I'm sure this was asked already or I missed it in description....this will use our existing LL builds? Or do we get a blank slate of LL only each war or series of wars? Kinda like the build wars idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.