Puppets of the Cordimancer

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Sean893 is no longer a Valiant Knight.

However, Valiant Knights do not get anything extra except from the Valiant Knight spell, the blue username color and the achievement.

2. Ripped off how??? You GET the boxes, for FREE.

3. How do I participate?

4. Everyone can participate in the event. Just be active and hit the epic battles to earn event items.

Feel free to wall me if you have any questions! :)

5. Pick a eb tier you can hit,hit each eb in that tier to collect 4 items to make another item fairly straightforward. But if you don't get it wait 2 weeks and you will have another chance at it just diff names.
    Wait 2 more weeks and you will be at it again,and again just different names.
    2 more weeks and the same and so on and so on.
    Soon you will be bored as hell and either just log on occasionally or uninstall GL.

6. So is this the Halloween event? Or do devs do something special for that?

I'm kinda suprised there has never been a limited time jack-o-lantern head slot piece...

I mean, it's effortless to design, people would spend nobs to jump through some hoops to get it on some Halloween eb.

No effort+revenue generating = right up the devs alley

7. I was told equip was a trinket not head, you all can do a better job describing equip if so.

8. that cursed mask looks like Ichigo's Hollow mask :lol: all I got to say :cool: kbai

9. Unsilence me bls

10. You have to appeal at support@athinkingape.com forums cannot help.

11. I do kinda hope something special pops up for Halloween, this event is just a reskin maybe something new.

And I wonder if we are gonna run through all the slots again. I sure hope not because this equip is kinda ugly... Just my opinion.

12. Why limit the number of boxes in a day? If it's won surely you should be able to open em anytime????

13. You're able to open all the boxes at once, but then you need to buy keys for 10 nobility points each.

This is a way for the devs to earn more money, so that's why they're doing it this way.

14. Cheers really does help knowing this stuff

15. Has anyone even noticed how many have gone "Ape" on this event? Top 100, atm, is just shy of 17k nodes. This quite impressive for these event rewards

Just saying. Anyway, happy kawing ️

16. Please make the jack in the boxes availabe for another 10 days or make a key available every 6 hrs

17. Or just give no boxes so people dont ask for more.

18. What equipment slot is the mask?

19. Um no...you get one free open per day...what's wrong with that? You get a little over a dozen free items just for logging in once a day.

The additional boxes are for paying players...so they are available if you're willing to pay a bit for them...

20. I'm asshamed I paid to open most of mine.....  Hope devs increase the drop rate just for me. Give me land and building tokens. Think that's all.