Lux Aeterna:Recruitment Open

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_LegendaryTexasShotGun_LHL, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Lux Aeterna

Since the dawn of creation there has been darkness , from the depths of hell to the galaxies of space. Long ago there was strive between two different forces. Good, and Evil. Light

and Dark.

Both forces struggled with each other. After many years of war, an agreement was made subtlety. The darkness would take over many parts of the world calling itself "Night" and the light would be present wherever it pleased. Where there is darkness, there is light. We are that light.

Eternal Light Family

What is Eternal Light?

We are a new war family hoping to spread throughout the community. There is no room for fairies here. Every 1-3 weeks we declare war on a random clan similar or greater to our size. Do not be offended, either accept invite or deny, it's nothing personal. We also host EE wars, pm myself, Or Po for details. We are currently in need of a tracker.

What is our Eb tier?

More than likely we will be doing Tier 5 Ebs until our family grows stronger in quantity.

Age requirement?

None, but we do expect general maturity, meaning a strict [u*]no drama policy[/u]. Drama results in kick + ban.

Currently accepting 6milcs + and not enforcing our wall pass entry yet.

What do we expect?

Loyalty, Honor, Respect, and overall a good time.

We are-

2. Fix your pictures, or delete them, or your thread looks like a joke
    0/10

3. Thank you, I didn't notice till now.

4. He has 6posts noob, get over yourself

Good job tacos

5. I give your thread about a six out of ten not great but okay, you over used code a bit but you'll used to it after posting more.

Have you read the clan thread creation guide?

6. That's great, that's your opinion, I don't need a guide for MY thread. Thank you

7. Support! Great people! Great clan!

8. Thank you for feedback and support everyone.

9. agreed

10. I don't quite understand how posts authenticates ones opinion. But nice thread OP.

11. I like the name..

12. Cool thread, support, good luck :D

13. Thank you :D

14. Very amaze. Such wow. Best of luck burrito

15. Finny should stop by some time ?

16. I like how you were more rude to the person acting decent than to the one that basically said change your thread because it resembles feces.

Anyway good luck