The OFFICIAL EE Suggestion / Grievance Thread.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Let me start off by stating, I don't care about EE.

Well why did I make this thread than? Because I'm tired of seeing a new thread almost daily for the same trash flooding forums. So I decided to be proactive about it and fix this myself for the community.

Post all EE related things in this thread. I will edit posts on front page to indicate where important posts are made with a brief synopsis of said post as community requests of me on this first page.

Thank you for your time and hopefully Mods will agree that this will be a good thing to help clean up forums some.

Edit; If there's something you think I should add from somewhere else please either tell me where it is so I can put it here and/or do it yourself.

2. Page 1 Post 5;
    -Moose don't like "scumbag". Suggests randomized admins for wars

Page 2 Post 1;
    - Don't go only IWars due to mismatches, fight it out and stop cowering

Page 2 Post 2;
    -Give an IWar slot for Aussie/Asia.

Page 2 Post 8;
    -Clan Wars Roster Requirements (I.e. 5 Spies, 5 Tanks, 5 Hybrids)

Page 3 Post 3
    -Sheriff Fatmans thread assimilated. He wants Individual Primals or Primals to stay.

3. Page 3 Post 8

MOOSE IS UNDER ATTACK!

4. I hate the people who intentionally throw EE. A player named "scumbag" comes to mind. He enjoys trolling cc while bleeding all over the battle field and doing juuuuuuust enough actions to avoid a broken sword.

It's an obvious troll, and it wrecks the Indi wars.

I, however, have a solution!

Indi wars need random admins. Each random clan gets 1 or 2 admins (assigned Randomly, of course). These admins can kick out a maximum of 3 players from the war at any time for any reason.

This would effectively stop trolls like scumbag from wrecking the wars, as he'd be removed early on.

It's not a perfect system. Some times a troll might get to be an admin and he'd cause damage, but, the system I've proposed is better than what we currently have, which is leaving the door wide open to anyone who wants to wreck wars and ruin people's fun.

Anyhow, that's just my moosey 2 cents worth

5. Support ban that idiot

6. As for ee scrap primal.

7. It needs to be done. I know every EE player thinks their voice is individual and original but how many times do we need variations of the same complaints / suggestions.

I say keep them all here, and with them all here it might actually help to have one centralized location for all the ideas for reference and building.

I hope this thread actually helps the EE people/cause. I just think myself, others (like you) and devs are tired of having to read constant new threads for the same things half of the time.

So please Kawmunity work with me on this to help KaW as a whole.

8. The forums is always going to be filled with crap no matter what.

9. Did I say it was crap?

I said much of it was redundant. I am trying to eliminate the redundancy.

10. One dogs opinion....

I enjoy to war ... So I choose to do them... I've been on both sides of mismatches , and have still fought regardless if I feel I'm going to lose...if EE goes to all Indy wars, that would be really sad cause I seem to remember all the bs in season 5 ... I do agree that bad mismatches need a no-match instead ... But at the same time that's not a clans fault for rostering as they want to... Or being shamed for not giving a draw... Every war I sign up for I know there's a 50/50 chance I will lose ...someone has to....I've been to Indy wars where 1 side has 8 ps and the other has 1 ps .... Did we play for a draw ?...NO... We tried our best ...win or lose ...I know I'm not the best forum guy or keyboard warrior and ramble on.... But like I said... It's just one dogs opinion.... I know I posted this elsewhere...just wanted to repeat it.

Just wanted to add one thing : "the lion isn't concerned with the opinions of the lamb"
    I think this holds true for wars in a war game... No ?

11. Add an IWar slot for Asia/Aussie TZ peepz.
    They sorely lack an opportunity for warring.

Also to add to Moose's early suggestion let Mods be EE admins n do their thing.

12. I like that analogy. :)

13. Fix The Match Up System..

I am no expert but a Hansel heavy roster is never good against an all tank and a few PS roster..

14. I've seen this said a lot and I think it's a shame it hasn't been taken care of yet. To alienate billions of potential customers for whatever reason is stupid. If you look at EVERY other PvP game out there the Asian market alone is ALWAYS one of the biggest markets in game.

15. Can you be more detailed on how or is there a place I can reference on how this would be done? I see many suggestions for this but I don't follow the posts. If someone can copy and paste some of them to this thread that'd be awesome.

16. Bump cause I know someone is thinking of making an EE thread and this is here now. No more threads!

17. Maybe have X amounts of each build into the system so 5 tanks 5 hansels 5 ps/hyb only way I can see of making a 50/50 chance of winning wars gives everyone a chance of a fair war

18. So pretty much clan war roster requirements? That could be interesting.

19. Bump for people making new threads again! STOP THAT NONSENSE! I WANT MY FORUMS FUNNY!