The cow is making old

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Aimdeverel, Oct 24, 2015.

1. This thread is for devs...
    All players in KAW know that ATA staff is trying to recopile all the money that they can before this game is closed...
    There are many points to correct as wars or pvp what they havent solved still in spite of many players have given good ideas to implement.
    They only give to community events after events which make that players start to be tired of them...
    There isnt new things to improve a good game that could live for years...
    When i started to years ago i was excited to get the best equips looking for clans that admited my cs and to can get these equips,however now from the scrolls came out,these have lost completly in all the community...
    When the fangs event came was excititing to fight and make ebs to get them,only one piece where you choose what kind of ebs you did to get the target,now with the four pieces to get targets is hard...impossible to compite with hte clans that always will have a clear advantage to free ebs...
    When shards event came out(the pvp) was a nice idea implemented overall in the equips where you could get an extra gold hitting other players,now last equips are without this extra help...
    Time is going forward and month after month we only see the same events and the same equips(im not complaining about events or equips,only im saying that the exciting of the new improvements was lost in a desert where the devs want to keep only the big credit cards-its a business thats true-but free players or small spenders are part of the kawmunity) and we arent listen with our ideas to make this game longer for years...
    I think that real players there are less that 5k if there are 9k actives...because the other 4k are multiaccounts of these 5k players...
    Well,i dont want to waste your time reading more because its useless what i write here to help the community...
    enjoy all and have a good day...
    Postdata-Perhaps this time ill be silence for writting this but i have one thing clear:I dont mind any it...

2. You know devs have an email right?

3. I opted for public reading in place of private and to prevent that they refuse to read it....:)

4. 30k ppl only active dumb dumb

5. Black Friday upcoming.

6. @Yamashita...was an example...but thanks for the 2 last flowers to me in your sentence...LOOOOOOOOL

@SS...thats very sure than soon comes it