People and their constant complaints about dotb/bg.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlDIlAIIRlIKIlNIlEIlSllSIl, Oct 23, 2015.

1. This is getting so old people. Why keep complaining and just get your best wc's and bc warriors together and get them to actually start warring... Better yet, beg kreu to strat warring again. People don't realize that people have to start warring more in order for matches to be more fair. Not only that, at one time everyone cried about no matches and how "They were a constant outcome" but now look, you begged devs to take it out so you can war... Now you're complaining about them answering your wishes... Make up your damn minds people. I say just return matching system back to 300mil cs difference max and leave it at that, so people quit crying so damn much. But until this happens I will do KaW a favor and will start casting every war possible and will go as big as possible in the hopes of matching dotb and bg so that at least they have some competition... You all are just too ignorant to the cause that you're scared to match them and that is why you get such messed up matches... Scenario:
    BC TANK: "Can I war with you for this war?"

Wc with 3 bc builds in roster: "No I don't want to match dotb sorry, let me add a mid ps or sh"

BC TANK: "Okay np"
    *Pulls up Syl's pm*
    "You have any space for war __??"

(Most of the time they don't bc perms are rostered over mercs depending on who you are)

Syl: "Yeah sure I am hoping BG, 108, D1 or P3 casts this war, I am tired of warring bull crap matches"

Etc Etc.

You wc's are too afraid to match dotb and that's why you get such screwy mismatches. Then when you do get a mismatch 90% of the time syl will work with you and sometimes even cf bc she is tired of being labeled as a bully. But this all could be prevented if the following happens:

1) More people war and quit being little paranoid brats

2) WC's learn to wc and quit rostering such crappy rosters...

3) More clan's finally wake up and try warring with more adequate warriors.

4) Devs do what I said about the matching systems and KaW make up their minds of which they want... Mismatch, no match or unfearful fair match.

5) KaW do something thierselves and merge war clans or gather up warriors that can compete with the top clans and they work together in an organization to war so people quit crying so damn much.

This is just my opinion. But some will agree and some will disagree. Some will have their hate and some will have their appreciation. Just ideas people. Let me know what you think and please keep it clean and respectful peeps. Thanks -Dark

2. ️

3. That's so simple! I'll just find 15 bc players to war everyday! Problem solved.

Until dotb doesn't cast then that other bc clan fights a clan 500m cs smaller and same problem repeats.

Also I stopped reading about 1/3 of the way through because you started rambling.

4. EE system is dying and it is quite obvious.

5. You're not getting my point. It takes all in participation. You all expect so much from devs, syl and everyone on the profit driven people when we could turn it around as a community and as a community to get devs to set a certain cs difference max and if all possible matches exceed cs difference then it is no match. Problem solved.

6. You're correct Dark. Warriors can be as much part of the solution as they can the problem. But I do understand why ppl don't want to throw away EE on a mismatch. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced we can fix this ourselves. It does need the Devs to look at the problem and trial some ideas that have been raised by many ppl many times.

Until then, Clan Wars will suffer. Mismatches will be commonplace. Warriors are frustrated.

Let's have another Event ...........

7. So make Primal wars exclusive only to bc accounts?

8. @OP... Seriously? Get your bcs together? Hoe many bcs do you think there are? You HAVE wrecked primals. So do what's right and stop doing primals.

9. And people are afraid to war dotb because they just stack their roster. It's impossible to win.

10. What you're saying here... there would be no matches for dotb because they are so much bigger. Support! No matches for DOTB

11. Lol I bet most people play a game so they can fix the problems in it.

It's weird how these issues don't exist in the other war games I play.

So dotb found a way to exploit things to their advantage, no different than in past iterations of wars with other builds and roster stacking. This has nothing to do with the players, everything to do with the system. Expecting players to make themselves "weaker" to accommodate other players or to "save" a war system is a complete joke.

12. Clearly you are missing the point. Nobody care about sylver or dotb...and nobody wamts to do prinal wars...heu just dont what they want is more indi wars...disagree?...look at participation in the two types of wars. Primal will be a thing of the past soon enough.

13. If there were moré clans warring, we would not be asking The other WC to be hones in how he sets his Roster... I believe its Time for TVP to be return The way it Was... We need people Trying to earn MiTH.. And good way to learning is with TVP or aiming at IT..

14. Make Indy wars with primal settings. Instant "bad matchup" fix for primal wars

15. Blah blah blah...all I hear is syl killed primal wars. Oh, easy fix, make a roster to compete. Sweet! I'll put in hours of work for a game that shouldn't require hours of work to put a roster together. At the end of the day, I play this game for fun, not for work...sooooooo...no primal wars for me! I have no desire to create the right "roster" for a fair war. It's stupid that it is what it takes. And even stupider that I can't just get a fair war playing with people I want to play with. Anyway...I am so over this same old crap on both sides of this argument.

That is all. Have a glorious day/night



16. Man who cares primals are boring.