Big players inflating ally market

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 1_Violence_87, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Just give every new player 50b or so and make a better, hands on tutorial that explains the importance of mp through allies and be done with it.

2. You got to remember some low value allies you may see with bigs are from osw strips, doesn't mean they actually are looking to take and keep these smaller players it's just part of the game.

Also, people play the Ally market as a way to make gold. Not all bigs do this either, I'm not big but I play the market for gold yes, other hand I do grab smalls time to time so when smaller players need to mp they have a place to get them that they can find easily. I don't volley the bought allies once they sell they are gone.

I buy low value players inactive or not for this reason, and I "do not" hire them off new players unless requested, but I do state since new players are more willing to sell for upgrades rather than keep that it's in their best interest to keep so they stay at max plunder.

I do quite a bit of searching and honestly done right you'll find quite a few that actually have "nobody" as an owner.

~TG

3. Smaller is better!! Take it from an Asian dude :D

4. You're encouraging exploits, nah ah.. Ah huh, like tap this, tap that tutorial? Might as well put some animations, right? ;) Geeez, lets teach toddlers how to tap, tap, KaW.
    Might as well rename it Kids at War :)

5. How the hell is that encouraging exploits? :roll:

And yeah, animations would be nice too. Thanks for the input. This is a 9 app after all or did you forget that somewhere along the line?

6. Just keep buying allies then. The sub 1 bill market is a high traffic market due to many people trying to make some extra gold.

I made a mini account not too long ago and made a good amount of gold off just constantly buying allies. Any new / small account shouldn't be worried about holding onto allies. They should be worried about constantly moving gold and flipping allies.

Thats just my opinion.

7. I understand what your saying. However when I started playing there were tons of players to hire at 10k and you had to buy lowlands. The system news in wc wouldn't "call to volley" New kingdom.

The reason bigger players pounce on small kingdoms is to encourage New players with a boatload of gold to build with and hopeful that New player might become a great investment.

While this drives min ally cost; it does help the game.

Now if you had to buy lowlands to b4 you could build on it and didn't have 100% new player plunder spell. Then yes volleying up the min ally cost would be detrimental to new players growth.

Also because all lowlands are open you don't have to unlock building types or unlock explore highlands.

8. Just wanted to confirm you mean 9/100 right? 

9. I agree with op. A Solution would be prolly a restriction in minimum hire-cost related to the buyers size.

For example a 20m cs player shouldnt be able to buy cheaper then 20b allies or smth. Like that.

10. That would kill ppl trying to fast track n alt or help New players with truck load if gold.

Would also kill having dead allies to discourage strips.

11. Agreed every truly new account should get 20-50 bil for allies and a few buildings

12. The only thing LB players are inflating is a doll.

13. Not really. New players could still be volleyed by lower than 20m cs players.

And discouraging strips is Even More efficient if the statless allies you have are expensive and Not just 1b.

Also the numbers i chose were examples and could be discussed.

14. I personally think you should stop complaining about idiotic topics.

15. Guy guys, calm your t.... If you don't hve money to buy more expensive allies or allies with hire value, why not take part in volleying new players till you get enough money to buy allies? Problem=Solved

16. Popcorn HOUR!!!

17. I didn't read many of the comments but I want to refute them. Educated players that have read forums or been instructed can easily grow. All you need is a starting volley. It's very easy to hold max plunder, and the fact that your allies are hired quickly in that bracket equals more gold for you. Just buy a ton of cheaper allies and you'll hit mp and grow grow grow.

18. ops allies are mine now

19. You missed some key points by not reading the comments.

There aren't loads of small priced allies, that's half of the issue. Go have a look at the number of sub 1bil allies that are available.

I don't disagree with volleying between new players, but when big accounts get involved they volley beyond the point of affordability for us small accounts. Therefore taking more and more allies out of the sub 1bil pool.