Big players inflating ally market

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 1_Violence_87, Oct 22, 2015.

1. I have noticed so much recently that allies under 1bil are becoming harder to find.

This isn't helped by big players inflating the cost of these allies beyond the reach of small accounts like mine.

You are 20m cs.... do you really need that 1bil ally?

This is 1 of the key factors that discourages new players to stay.

Just my opinion.

2. That's life. Nothing that anyone can do about it

3. Not entirely true. Bigger players could stop buying small players....

Bank in bronze if you are that worried about your 1bil that took you 1 unload to generate.

4. Yeah... Lose money from banking when you could easily make money from banking. Great idea. The point is they have no incentive to stop so why should they?

5. You miss the point entirely. It takes most larger accounts just 1 unload to earn 1bil. It takes small players like me at least 4 unloads to get the same amount, and that is if we have gained max plunder. Which in this day and age is becoming increasingly more difficult.

6. For the good of the game, that's an incentive

7. For the good of smaller players maybe. Still not much of an incentive. The game won't die if they carry on hiring cheap allies

8. The game will die if it doesn't generate new players. Where's the incentive for growth?

Businesses need new customers to succeed. Business economics 101.

9. The game certainly won't die if it doesn't generate new players. It's has more than enough players to be sustainable for many years.

Scaremongering about the game dying won't change the situation

10. They know that, that's why they put most of their resources into new games. Old games aren't for revamping to appeal to new players, they are for squeezing every last cent out of before closing shop.

11. Well that's your opinion. I whole heartedly disagree with you.

I don't understand why, as a larger player, you would want to make it difficult for new players to start?

Are you afraid they will become better than you? Scared of a little competition Tom?

12. This guy gave me cancer

13. Lmao seriously?

You made 2 mistakes in that post. First, calling me a large player. Trust me when I say that I'm by no means large.

Secondly, no I'm not afraid of competition. Get your main out and fight me. Unless this is your main, in which case grow then fight me

What exactly did you aim to achieve from this thread? For big players to see it and suddenly go mushy-hearted. Not gonna happen bro

14. And you sir have made my eyes bleed from your lack of contribution to the topic.

Next.

15. Just to throw this in, I'm pretty sure that this is 60% down to the fact that when a player joins the SB is told to volley them by the system

16. You really want to play with my main? Feel free.

17. Come at me bro

18. I support this u have some good points :)

19. Why are you fail scouting a zeroed hansel Tom... Lmao

20. The world would be a better place if people stopped senseless killing and Terrorism! But it's quixotic at best and an idea dependent on to large of a number making the necessary changes to see any real results.

This is one of those "in a perfect world" scenarios.

On another note I loved the "are you afraid they will become better than you" comment Better? At what? tapping? Spending more money, spending more time, or being bigger does not equal being better. Better can only be achieved through a real understanding of the game mechanics and intricacies