+50% EB HUNT DROPS

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Obviously people are fed up with the staus quo. Be nice if devs acknowledged this. Maybe they take a hit to their wallet they finally will try somthing innovative or try to breath life into a dying war system. Hell dying game for that matter. I didn't bother with pvp this event at all. No point the eq will be useless in 3 months tops.

2. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

It's so more people try to spend money to get top 100, as not as many participating for this event, they trying to give incentive to waste some money .

3. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Of course no increase of drops from wars...

4. Again and again devs make easier to get eq from eb and harder from ee

5. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

They had change your build day before?

6. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Heck, I'm an event supporter-usually hunting for top 100. This time though, I'm at 500 items total. Why? There's no fun in just changing my clothes over and over.

Make some useful updates to the game and give me a reason to chase bfe increases.

If, however, the devs efforts are solely going towards eb events, then higher stats are meaningless as most people already have the stats necessary to hit ebs.

I see no benefit to a few million more bfe. Why would I spend the time, let alone money, for such small and useless increases.

Either fix ee, or make the item set look like assassins creed 

Heck give me a jack-o-lantern headpiece for halloween at least!

7. This is a lie. Im getting the same amount per unload... FIX THIS!!! LIARS!!!

8. Lmfao 

9. Be a xstal junkie & win.

10. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

When was the last time the devs gave a crap about EE wars?

11. Why is there still a difference between drops from spy build and attack build for the same no. of actions?

12. Because devs never actually fixed it lmao

13. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Sweet devs thanks

14. Will we lock this for lack of effort pls

15. Amen

16. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

A DAY IN ATA's OFFICE

Guy1: "No one spending mon... I mean doing event, if you know what I mean ;) ... Help Help Help!"

Guy2: "Oh no, I need to pay my new Bugatti... Lets make them spen... I mean, help users get better rewards ;)"

Guy1: "Lets increase drops so they spend like crazy... Oops .. I mean.. achieve top brackets faster"

.... I think the "lets get money" events not longer working BRING US SOMETHING NEW not only copy post events that you only change names of equip and banner.

17. No man u need chocolate waffles

18. It's buttermilk biscuits son. Now get up shake a leg, get me 10 o them suckas with grits and eggs.

19. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

20. More like honey butter chicken biscuits