+50% EB HUNT DROPS

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Awesome!!

2. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Devs have always done this.. Just odd that it isnt a boost in the last 3 days

3. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Gmt + 8 here so what's the time the drop will end for me ??

4. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Ends 23h13m from now.

5. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

It will end on October 23, 2015 at 3:00 AM in the GMT+8 timezone. I hope this helps! :)

6. Revenue must be down,5 of the same events ppl are fed up with the repetition there's no enthusiasm left for these events.Numerous calls for something different but the same old garbage.This is a 1st for a increase along with 2 free xtal's,I can't see this helping.

7. devs calm down the events we cant even prepare properly cuz they come out to fast

8. Sounds accurate

9. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Lmao
    Whats wrong Devs not enough being spent on this event?
    Meh all good, keep up the great milking

10. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Thanks you !! That help me alot

11. Devs realising they arent making enough money lol, nerds

12. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

So they can increase drop rates within a week in order to earn more cash but can't make something so simple as to put a stat difference limitation in primal war matchups...
    (They've had months and still nothing)

13. Nah-why would they rage? They get the bonus to...

It's not like event lb ever gets to relax anyway

14. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Devs messing with the top 100? tsk tsk tsk

15. just wondering if anyone else thinks it would be nice if they add build tokens to the reward list....

16. Silver bars.

17. Or *gasps* they listened to player complaints and made a positive change that impacts majority of kaw and helps their event progress.

Can't please everyone I suppose.

18. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Panic move kaw. Low participation in this weekends pvp is why we have this. Ata worried not many will be in the hunt for 5000 nodes Abd expects xtal usage to be way down next week. I know participation is way down because im usually ranked 500-1000 overall until final pvp and im ranked top 200 now. My play level actually decreased over the weekend and im still way up. These events are dying fast.

19. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Id bet zelgard eb comes back last few days

20. This^