15 minute start time for EB. Why?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Milky65, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Dear devs,
    More EBs = more money for you. Why not just allow clans to start an EB immediately? Is there any actual solid reasoning behind the 15 minute delay? At the most it allows you a 25% regen on troops/spies. If you need an extra 25% regen to finish an EB on time, you shouldn't be running that EB. Pleas consider making the change to a 1 minute EB start delay. I'm looking out for your bank accounts and our chests. I see no downside to this at all.

Sincerely,
    Milky65

2. Its purely coz of regen and to get what items are ever needed

3. Once upon a time in a KAWlaxy far far ago........the Devs actually had some good reason for this, yet I am drawing a complete blank as to what it was

4. Exploits... Exploits everywhere

5. What exactly could be exploited?

6. 20 HTE/hour... That seems fair

7. I think it should be 1 hour

/thread
    /terra

8. It ain't broke don't fix it

9. What if its cracked

10. Quit crying about the 15 minutes.
    If you want to start an eb immediately just create multiple clans with alts and tell members to jump from one clan to another. How do you think all of the event lb get to lb status?

11. Gives you time to be human

12. Probably cause it was considered easy and effortless gold. Back when they first came out it i doubt it was certain what effect so much gold would have on the game.

The 15 minute cool down might of just been like a speed bump to keep tge eb pace down... Either way, eh.. I dunno

13. No xtals used means no point to remove 15min wait period. Regens don't go faster.
    EB's take just as long so no gain there.
    Ops only cares about HtE not KaW overall.
    He gets what he wants joining an HtE train.

Summary: Ops is special interest motivated

14. Yes
    If you're going to manipulate and exploit the system to make personal gains, you have to work (a little) for it.

15. You need extra time to find a tracker, noob.

Just make it fifteen minutes.

16. Change it to 5 minutes,that's long enough

17. I have always wondered why the 15min wait... sounds silly, please remove the 15 min barrier or make it 5 min... might be a server thinggy..

18. Oh ok... Almost 9 HTE/hour is so much more reasonable my friend... You've made me see the light

19. Spackle