"Locking for lack of effort"

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RDV-1992, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Locking for lack of effort singles out the OG Triple OGs and is discrimination in its simplest form.

2. That would make a greay thread

3. I have a broken finger, and it's a lot of effort to even type.

Wouldn't it be a lack of effort for a mod to say locked due to lack of effort and not direct them to the magical land of what effort is needed to make a thread relevant?

4. Dude looks like a horse, needs braces.

5. OK so if I'm blind but play kaw using my grail keyboard I get my thread locked due to lack of effort?

6. What if I'm colorblind so I can't see bb codes properly and mentally challenged. My thread is locked due to lack of effort?

7. I have a nub for an arm and 3 fingers. The others were lost by frostbite and gangrene from trench warfare. Locked thread?

8. If it sucks, then yes.

9. I think you mods should focus on banning trolls.

10. Right....there should be no freedom of speech on the Internet or free war game phone apps...ban them all!!! only allow cry baby ee threads,noob clan threads,and stupid re hashed Dev event threads

11. Support.

12. I didn't say that.

13. Someone please lock this thread... :twisted: For lack of effort :twisted:

14. Thinking about it.

15. I hate good threads that aren't necessarily lengthy. Like yeah if its a spam my uselss thread then lock it. But if it sparks passion without being some political debate then I think its ok

16. I would facepalm