Free the SPEAKERS!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yamashita, Oct 20, 2015.

1. So kaw_community, why don't you make speakers are free, if it is free the WC will be more active and more fun! With speakers regen everyday 5, for me it is soooooo less.
    MAKE THE SPEAKERS FREE!
    SO KAW WILL SURVIVE FROM COC AND GAME OF WAR: FIRE AGE.

Support Free the Speakers today!

This is not against ToU .
    20-10-15 ©®™

2. Much as I like messing around in wc, making it totally free would render it too active to use. Anything posted would have seconds to be seen--conversations would be impossible.

This just comes back to the "world chat and advertisement chat" idea and has been for years.

3. free speakers= statless alts spam 24/7/365 lol

4. Just make 10bspeakers a day

5. It's called an IP ban, noob.

6. So we can have noobs like you spamming the crap out of WC with your little ads? No support.

7. Nope, it's so there is no spam in WC, maybe add a couple more speakers but not unlimited

8. I agree with this. Entirely free speakers would be way too spammy, 25 is quite a lot as it is really...

9. Most devices use dynamic IP addresses.

Noob.

10. I got an idea what if your speakers regenerate back to 25 speakers let's say like every 24 hours since you last used it that should be plenty enough to have a conversation in world chat.

R3AP3R

11. I support this! I honestly believe that I've seen more actual conversation in wc recently. I know I've defenatly participated more than ever the last few weeks. Twenty-five is even more than what it would take to make me happy. Maybe 10-15 a day Maxing out at 25 still? Active chat is only going to make KaW more appealing to old & new players alike, encouraging more activity along with keeping more new players from quitting.

12. I support the 25 speaker regen.. & the mods have silence buttons, let them use it on the statless ppl who belong in pimd..

13. Thread title is free "the" speakers

..yes all political dissidents should be freed from the gulags devs built off of HTE money. (I guess they don't have freedom of speech in Canada)

14. Support, and if you use them to spam we have at least 200 mods, so world chat will be fine

15. I agree and devs should create a new chat just for ad invites

16. not many mods in some wc servers.
    seen a lot of spam there and no silence

17. Frog n Sean should be the mods  they active everyday

18. Redstar should be mod