Replace Primal Wars with Individual Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Rowdy-, Oct 13, 2015.

1. I started this thread not to target any Primal clan. In general primal war participation is very poor, at times there are only 2 to 3 clans casting and most of times none. Lot of ppl want to war but they chose not to due to huge mismatches.

I just wanted to appeal devs to replace primals with iwars where the participation and interest is lot more than primals.

I have lot of respect to dotb the way they figured out winning formula for primals, it does take lots of time and effort, build changes and dedication to do so.

2. So do I and I agree. Its every WC's responsibility to cast a fun and winning roster and its the dev's responsibility to ensure a system is in place that provides a good match for each clan that wants to use the dev's game to war even if the system is a "pick your match" system; the devs are failing at this currently.

3. Let me say this NO -

4. Thank you and I'll stop derailing your thread sorry for that.

5. Sigh 

6. I wish there was an option for clans to vote and kick a player on their roster. Maximum of 1 and it takes a majority vote. There are guys such as lllscumbaglll who cast every single war to purposefully leak.

This could also be used to remove an inactive, better to be a man down than leak an attack ko every time he comes up.

7. Agreed

8. Tom butthurt coz he can't win not surprised. And karne haven't seen you war so ://

9. Clean up all IWar issues.
    Only need some tweaks for Primal wars.
    More IWar is the last thing needed.
    Round Wars had to go n no rush for Primal

10. Round wars would have been better if devs had counted a players bfa for plunder? I wasn't around when those were big, so I'm definitely not trying to act like an expert on that subject.

My point is that players had suggested just such a fix on many threads and the devs didn't listen. If you've ever gotten crushed by the clans who prefer round wars, you have to admit that there are some solid ee warriors in those clans. Say what you want about stacking, but they would be good regardless...

S5 showed that Indis, in addition to its other more widely discussed flaws, also suffers from this plunder calc problem.

All wars have flaws: multiplayer pvp games almost always require constant tweaks to maintain balance. How much has this game changed with no rebalancing in the ee system?

11. just all face it - kaw clan wars are over...player base is so small now and peeps not so interested its hard to get critical mass on the numbers warring. its the cycle of an aging game...peeps move on. IWars is the only way to go for peeps who wanna have a less likely bad match but so random with noobs. if the war xtals were free peeps who sign up and would xtal and that would be fair to clan mates.

many peeps know me here - ive been round for awhile and this game has lost its sparkle, player base...and face it the devs will not spend dollars on a game that is legacy...business sense.

anyhow...enough from me...back to RL

world domination
    ncu
    BG
    Wingless

12. Support and please dont give a damn mismtch on indi 

13. Support, check out next wars Division 1 vs no fear insurgents .... Someone please explain to me how that war is anywhere near fair lol

14. Again...why not change those slots to indi wars with primal settings?

The primal settings aren't a problem and open EE wars to other builds who don't do well in other formats.

So, primal is good....it's clan based wars with bad setups of BC rosters that's a problem. So...fix that by making it indi. Then the matchups are better, stats get matched more accurately, etc...but you still get the primal settings.

15. You can war for free on other games...iI stopped playing this one for more popular games

16. NOoooOo Support - I like Ppl having hard time making rosters, this same Ppl Raise from 11 vS 11 to 15 vS 15. My suggestion is to make Primal Sign up similar to InDI...

17. Get the lowland wars up and going
    Clan wars are the only way to go
    Indy wars are a waste of time for those that value their real life time.

18. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

I don't do primals for a few reasons, but you are one of them.

19. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

