Most Memorable Sports Moment

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by l_Shad_I, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Ireland getting stuffed by the argentinians in the RWC today

2. Miracle at the Meadowlands led my Vick, Jackson, McCoy, Maclin, and Celek

3. Upcoming Undetaker vs brock lesnar fight in hell in a cell will be a memorable moment
    Wwe is also a sport!

4. Thats going 2 be a good match

5. "it's finished at the stadium of light. Manchester united have done all they can. That rooney goal was enough for the three points. Mancheter city are still alive here. It's balotelli...AGUEROOOOOOO" manchester city scoring two goals in stoppage time to win the BPL title and knock manchester united down to second. it will never be beaten.

6. Jack the ripper he was very sloppy at what he did he killed the low lifes unlike some,people like the guy who shot,up a school now thats what i call a serial killer:smile:

7. This was the best moment in anything ever. Not just sport. There were people hugging in the streets, families going wild, church bells ringing

8. Floyd "Money" Mayweather making his entrance with the song "Floyd Mayweather" By Dizzy Wright, at the beginning of his final match he won to go undefeated.

9. Hogan vs warrior, wrestlemania 6. 1990 (live tv)

Joe Carter walk off world series home run (live tv)

Vancouver 2010 olympic mens hockey final (in person)

10. In Sumo, Takanohana's playoff victory over Mushashimaru the day after he blew out his knee.

11. During that Michigan-MSU game, my favorite sports moment was the guy in the crowd giving the bird to the camera and it trying to move away real fast! 

12. A fellow Giants fan? :ugeek:

13. Vikings loosing to the saints in the 2009-2010 NFC championship game I hate NFL refs for that I will never trust them again This isn't Detroit man this is the Super Bowl why Favre I broke my tv after watching 

14. That was Cal. vs. Stanford 1982

15. It's probably been mentioned but Derek jeters backup play where he flipped to the catcher

16. Most memorable by far is Eddy the Eagle, Calgary 1988

17. March 1996 brawl game between Detroit and Colorado. Any long time hockey fan knows what game I'm talking about even if they weren't a fan of either team. McCarty beating on the turtle and then scoring the overtime winner. I've watched that so many times.

Yzerman raising the cup for the first time in '97.

Vladdy getting the cup while in the wheelchair in '98.

18. Ive live in chicago my whole life so mine are mostly chicago sports moments.

In no particular order:

Pippen dunk over Ewing, and staredown afterwards.

Jordan crossing Elo with the shot heard round the world.

Jordan's shrug after hitting all those threes in the first half.

Devin Hester kick off return for TD on opening kick of the superbowl.

Steve Bartman. :|

Patrick Kanes game winning goal from a near impossible angle to finish the stanley cup finals.

The one and ONLY dream team. 1992 national olympic teams run to win gold.

Vince Carter jumps over 7 footer in Olympics and dunks on him

Jordan in 1985 breaks the backboard on a fast break dunk in Italy.

Ron Artest jumping into the seats and punching fans in the face.

Walter Paytons goalline jump for a TD.

Sammy Sosa and Mark Mcguires home run race to break the all time HR record.

And more personal, me hitting 4 triples and a double going 5 for 5 on Fathers day which was also my dads birthday that year when i was on high school. I also pitched a shut out that day ;)

19. Ben Ainsley (a Brit) skippering the American yacht to an Americas Cup win after they were something like 6-0 down.