iTunes Australia price hike

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I normally wouldn't support Chubby, but this made me chuckle.

Support

2. No noob it's called buying incentive

3. I recommend buying your nobs not through the app but with PayPal on Pc. Might be a better deal.

4. This is what feedback replied to me with when I asked about it

5. your complaing about something that's beyond the devs control?

Why not just put 10 or 20 dollars aside a week and do a mass spend up on black Friday when seals and horns are half priced.

6. The devs still decide what cost the in game purchase are.

7. Again the developers have no control for their purchases, it is through Google and Apple, which they are changing the rates of the purchases.

Best advise is to do What several people mentioned.

login via FB, ata and use paypal.

8. If Itunes is causing this, avoid it :) like frog said,paypal works fine

9. It is 4£ for 50... That equals 8.49 Aussie $ he only pays 7.99.... So the theory of it being relative to exchange rate is nonsensical as the evidence shows this not to be even across the board... I sure as hell would not buying real gold in this way where the other places get it cheaper. Funny how it has never been lowered

10. Sounds to me like they are just trying to avoid paying apple their %. Last time I spoke to apple they stated that the in game purchase are in fact controlled by the game developers. I shall speak to apple further on this matter. Feel like they are just trying to grab every last stinking £$¢¥€ out of every mug they can find

11. More of your baseless drivel. :roll:
    Australian currency exchange rate goes down and now that's ATA's fault?

All you do is whine about how this game sucks. Why are you still here then?

12. Forums have so many doomsayers and trolls its not even worth reading anymore :/
    I mean obviously ingame purchases are controlled by the devs, its not apple who decides how much 100 nobs should cost.

13. If you weren't dumb you'd realise I said it is Apple making the changes... Pretty much what I'm debating is if the reward is worth the cost anymore. And I do know PayPal is cheaper. Barely. Get smashed by exchange rate there too.

14. Smarter move would have been to adjust other prices down and holding other pricing. Let's be real here, ata didn't want to lose a few bucks selling ones and zeros.

15. If I recall champ, Obama apologised for bombing the hospital, not Putin ..... Just saying!

16. Just get your credentials in order and move to America so you don't have to deal with exchange rate. Problem solved.

17. Bypass Apple (and gplay) ... Go on their website and buy them using paypal ... 20% cheaper then .....

Simple...

18. They still have to pay the children working in the mines digging out those xtsls and nobs

They're not just made up of thin air ya know

19. Kinda why I put a question mark next for the first thing I said. Secondly there's probably people that pay more for a seal after the price changes also their currency hadn't been touched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.