Puppets of the Cordimancer

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Yep really sucks how we get one equip that costs a lot to enchant for it only to be replaced by something better a month later. Perhaps promos need a new element instead of equipment.

2. What about a promo that doesn't include equip at all? There's really very little reason for more equip, or at least little reason for new equip this soon.

Instead of equip, give us gold cruxes at lower levels than the 5000 mark, give people mithril, give out seals, double (or triple) the mage materials, double the amount of silver bars, more plunder spells, pretty name tags, cases of donuts, anything else. Who cares what?

Just give us something more useful than a 45th set of bracers and 94th trinket....

3. What devs forgot to mention is that if ur cursed and attack another cursed player it only gives u half amount of nodes u were receiving
    # NO SUPPORT TO CURSE

4. Just this. ^^
    You respond to the silly comments and ignore the hard questions kaw.
    That says how so many of us feel.

5. I think you're right on the money with this, especially now that you have to earn 750 just to make 1 unstealable item. It was hard enough for me to get to 2 in the pvp event. :(

6. If you are worried about losing items stick to the battles they are much much safer. They cannot be stolen so do the HTE (believe it is called hiring temporary excellence). You will find it much easier and no one will steal your gold either,

7. Why sooo lesss miths from pvp ¿¿

8. Hmmm 20 pages has been made since I last cared about this game. So no other change has happen? Well I guess see you the next time I get board probably in a month or earlier if I'm desperate.

9. I do believe you totally missed the reason for nightwings and my comments.
    It's about the payout per action as opposed to payout per eb and the clan loyalty factor being damaged by the events and hte mercing being forced upon any wanting to compete.
    And as kaw himself said. Don't compete app the better for his alts. He just gets further ahead.
    The devs know players are forced to choose between doing the events and being left behind.
    But they don't give us a reasonable chance to grow and stay in our home clans during these now back to back promos.
    1 action per attack steal and assa for example would be far more fair and activity rewarding than 12 hours on a big eb for pay to grow. As opposed to 12 small ebs paying the same amount of event tokens per eb.
    There is no ability to grow in events without being forced to pay to play.
    Now these are back to back. That is unfair on the community as a whole. Activity based rewards and actions taken into account allow more spending even if people choose to stay in their home clans this encouraging micro transactions from more players who can have a bash at rewards where otherwise they wouldn't even bother trying.

10. You arent forced to do anything and as you can see from the participation kaw was wrong. Im pretty sure his comment of arrogance will come back to haunt him as this is another nail in the kaw coffin. Instead of adding new content you have tweaked a so so game content to try and force players to use more spells and xtals...clearly things havent gone as planned. Off to my other apps.

11. @optimal chaos I think you miss interpreted what MrKaw said. It was a jovial comment about everyone being number 1 in event with only 1 item.and how that would be hugely beneficial to those who have alts.. Not solely for the alt to grow but you must take into account the gold that the event gives..

A wiser man than myself could simply have many accounts (all different devices ofc :) ) and simply do a volley transfer and then gradually drop volley... If you feel so strongly about clan loyality it is within the rules to punish them for this act of. You can attack and even strip those who leave on a whim and you can also banish them from your clan. How can MrKaw be responsible for someone leaving??.. We can certainly blame him for several things like my name but other things are not actually within his control, that issue is more of a community one.

You accept people you should tell them that you are only accepting permanent plsyers, if they break their agreement at a later date by all means make them pay, MrKaw also did say the event is certainly not the last so don't worry next time you may be better prepared.

Good luck and as always I'm the best

12. PvP gets pretty chaotic and I would love that wasn't that hard to hit people. Dtw mecanic needs to go

13. Clan loyalty is created by stripping and punishing those who leave clan to seek the rewards for events because we aren't doing the required tiny eb rotation for speed or willing to buy back to back seals to support events with uneven reward distribution.

I think your view is pretty messed up there.
    Loyalty comes through support and friendship. Not blackmail.
    And no I don't misunderstand the context mr kaw stated his comment in.
    I also don't miss that the jovial comments get answered whilst those with substance for a fairer playing field get ignored.

14. I remember when the scrag eb's came out and ppl were upset over the difficulty they gave in hitting especially AFF n ASoF and ATA said growth is required in the game.These events have stifled growth,prime example is the lack of ASoF and LotL's being run,the rewards from those eb's force clans to discontinue running them to keep their ppl in the clan.
    For the larger att builds which are still short changed on drops in comparison to spy builds the lost gold hitting the smaller eb's will never be made up from the bars given out in the rewards.To even come close to making up the lost gold you need reach the 5k item tier unless you spend consistently and hit HTE.
    It's only a matter of time before these p2w eb's even drive the big spenders to say screw it and quit their spending this is bad marketing especially with the increased cost of xtals now.I'very never seen a store raise their prices because their competitor raised theirs like ATA did,because Apple is greedy,unless ATA and Apple are related.

15. Seems like some of you guys don't appreciate the events

16. KaW admin,

You want to join KaW creative and I at this awesome party? They'll be having burritos, tacos, enchiladas, and for sure spaghetti. We may be late because I'm trying to find KaW creative. But yeah okay?

17. Kc this is what kills me - you guys obv know whats going on with clan wars - but this is the first time in four years ive seen one ounce of emotion from a dev in regards to war

So the ee lovers sit here in gamer hell without a word from you guys and in the meantime we get event after event after but nothing for war

It comes across badly to say the least.

Im glad your responded in this thread it gave me some hope so thanks .

18. Still reading through the thread catching up, but it's amazing how much a little communication between ATA and the community does to ease people's frustrations.

I'm not asking yall to be on the forums all day every day, but so many great threads with ideas, questions, and legitimate concerns have gone unanswered. It's no wonder that people get feisty...

In a game like this with a company who speaks of community interaction being important to them, it might be a good idea to show your face a little more here...

I would bet that people would be more willing to participate and spend when they feel they are not at odds with the people who are getting their money. No one wants to feel like they are just an income stream.

19. I can see already the equipment I win from this will sit in my inventory for years without having any use at all. Why not up the drop of Aqua and inferno? That's the one thing this app is lacking now. Your flooding the market now with all these equips. No Aqua and inferno in sight. 

20. I see a future event coming it will be the cordimancer part 2 and it will be the same damn thing as the farms journey parts 1 through 5 and the cordimancer part 1 event its equipment will be outdated before anyone can max enchant it and tho the forum page for it will be full of people complaining the devs will shortly after release the cordimancer part 3 andthe cycle will repeat itself til kaw joins fc and gaw in the milked bone dry list of ata games