Puppets of the Cordimancer

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 15, 2015.

1. No response from devs at all on this thread addressing any players concerns. I'm so shocked. :O

2. The sarcasm is so think on here you could cut it with a knife lol

3. Support! I love the art work!

4. Very creative 

5. Eww...wished I hadn't done that...but if that's how you roll who am I to judge?

6. Terrible , repetitive , monotonous events repeating on a cycle

7. Urghhh another event..can't you guys just give us a break?

8. Oooh I just realised we are the puppets....and apes are puppet masters

9. How is this event tiring you out?
    If you don't want to participate, you don't have to bother about the rewards. Carry on with your usual EB activity/kaw goals and at the end of the event you get free rewards! Simple.

You lose nothing, neither are you forced to spend money on it.

10. Did you copy the right quote? Because I I don't recall saying anything about needing rewards…

If I want more rewards, then I could just do another event since there is basically one going on at all times.

What I would like is to see some effort being put into some other part of the game...preferably ee.

11. @devs why did you increase cost of XTALS and nobs again??

12. @ Devs

When I looked at the equips in events tab, it only shows either ATT/DEF stats or SPYATT/SPYDEF stats per equip. Is it a typo? o_O

13. The rich get richer. Just why even try when the big guys get the big rewards. You should tier it. Like if I'm to big to hit another player. Tier. Lower tiers get bigger rewards that a larger tier would have to work harder for . might just level the playing field instead of widing the gap

14. It's not really about being a big build or not, it's more about how much you're willing to spend to get what you want. Dropping seals, sharing items and max xstalling each day will get you well over top 100. Top 10 is basically the same but dropping more seals. Along with that is the pvp blitz which is where most people should be trying to get easy 5k items. For me the pvp blitz is the more fun approach,cheapest and less time consuming for 5k items. Easy to hit top 50 if you know who to hit

15. This is awesome! This is like the zombie event idea with a better theme :D

16. Dear ATA I got an idea for Black Friday half prize noob points then 500% bonus on hte so all noob players buy noob the rest have a break from this stupid events and you make more $$ so everyone happy even for 1 week only

17. A big issue with this would be build dropping.
    Big players like nottom could just build drop to
    Where its easier for him, just as he did for s5.

18. Technically that's not entirely accurate...you're losing ground to those who are willing to pay...

Having said that, I don't see anything wrong with it since even with seeming big eq upgrades, the actual practical stat change is negligible. Why you would pay hundreds of dollars for a benefit you could get from hiring one ally is crazy.

The problem isn't that we are having eb promos, but rather that we aren't getting anything else. There are so many things that need attention, and all you get is..."Here have another item hunt."

The oil light is blinking, the "check engine" light is on, there's a squeak when you slow down and a shake when you go too fast, and kaw says, "Hey buy these new rims-they're shinier than the rims I sold you last month"

19. I'm surprised they haven't put ZTA out there as well, i bet there would be alot of people willing to buy nob's for that eb.

art work does look better though ..

20. Dont see why ppl are complaining, how does this exactly affect your game play? You all would be still hitting an eb anyway.