ῳ∑∆℘ơиʂ ơモ モ∆ɬ∑

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Mr Will, what abilities does being a vk give you? Is it simply the blue color or do you get some moderator abilities as well. Also,( referencing my animal game) you feel like a blue whale to me :)

2. No they dont they give them.the light blue spell to make them stand out

3. JV-Triton

Please leave this thread as your posts are off-topic and derailing my masterful clan recruitment thread.

Please refer to this thread for information on Valiant Knights and their superpowers.

4. nah :)

5. WoF 2.0 will be doing eb rotations for for the new event. All are welcome. We will also be hosting the pvp event.

6. Is this a recruitment thread? You seem to be losing members wof. 37 a week ago, now your in the 20s. Maybe me bumping you guys will kick start your growth.

7. JV i think its best if u stop piston things like this on these threads. Im not against u im telling u this as a friend that u should stop posting things like this. Cuz it kinda seems like ur tryin to get pinned for life.

8. Posting* i hate auto correct by the way :)

9. Hi im dooms main of many mains, Where's your main?,-,

10. I don't mind reb. What's gonna happen? It's not like I'm gonna get kicked out of my family clan over this.... oh wait.... Haha they need me here reb. If I'm not here then who else will bump this (masterfully created) useless thread.

11. Hi there. I'm Lala's main of MANY mains. Nice to meet you.

12. I'm in this clan!

13. Nice thread bud

14. Gold 

15. I think we're all doomed now. Nobody is here to bump my masterfully created, useless thread.

16. Awww shucks