Puppets of the Cordimancer

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 15, 2015.

1. So many negative comments on here and many are experienced players unlike me, Mr kaw maybe you should listen to your players while you still have some. This is the strangest war game I have ever played second event and zero war aspect and I do not pay and they seem to be the only battles that give good amounts. I have to do 4 battles time consuming as hell to get one event item 4999 more to go

2. Event equip looks ugly asf

3. This is true. Also I was wondering if there were sales and,pick up info there. Maybe on black Friday?

4. Maybe strip the top 10

5. no support... not other same event... seem like u showed that intern where the repeat event button...

6. Just counting the days before ATA releases their new apps from these p2w events and turn around hand out a few xtals and say thanks for your contributions but no money left over for this game Please Download our New App's we will be closing down KAW.
    The reason I say this is no new content in this game for regular eb's or ee's just regurgitated event after event.

7. An event is a social gathering, not a app to thrown money away. Did you have an event at school everyday?

8. If you seen all the equips I have sitting in my inventory that are 2 and 3 from last event and Aqua and inferno comes in maybe once a month. The whole month of August I got 22 Aqua no inferno. Any inferno I got I bought myself. I must have 20 pieces of equipment just collecting dust and they put out another event with more equipment. Lol. Should put out an event with just Aqua , inferno , bronze bars, silver bars, basically everything but equips. But I also have 2 opinions on this. For this account this event is killing me. But for the alt I made I guess it's good I can start him with event gear and not have to worry about equipment hunting through the plant eb like Ss and then tbo tt nooooooo.  my anger stems from somewhere. It happens.

9. Thanks for another event dev I've been waiting.

I love the artwork. Great illustrations. Keep it up.

10. Dear Dev,

Please do not reduce rewards under silver bars.

We request you to reset the rewards under silver bar same as previous events, since it is the best source to upgrade few buulding.

Kindly consider my request.

Thanks and regards.

11. @WOLVERINE, Yes, your majesty.
    Would you like some nobility with that :lol: ?

12. Translation: A shadow has always been in your kingdom...

Without warning, people of your realm suddenly and violently turn against their friends and own ideals, their thoughts and actions controlled by an unseen psychic hand. Wild thinking apes attack your wallets with strange cunning and organization.

Most terrifying of all, a curse is spreading through your brain, causing those afflicted to lose their identities and money and become mental slaves of...

The Thinking Apes!

13. :lol:

I can't say anything against this! Anyhow, time to grab some freebies! Here I go!!

14. I think it's time to start running two events at a time. Stagger them so there is always an event running. We also need holiday events going as well. Special event events would really bring kingdoms at events all together.

15. Come on devs put some creepy tendril strings on this thing!!

16. On the bonus, we know exactly when ZTA will resurface.......

17. To all my soldiers, spies and citizens!
    Today, as you all know it will be a dreadful day!
    We have just seen some of our dear friends turning against us, even to our dear allies!

Now I truly know in my heart
    That there is no way that our allies and friends would even do something like that
    I believe that they are controlled
    By an unseen physic hand,
    Eventually becoming themselves who are no longer who they are

I will be also giving my deepest condolences
    To those who are affiliated to the curse suffer
    I know how hard and painful it is for all of you,
    To watch your people, your friends and the ones you love...

*Silence...*

But I am here to tell you
    That they don't deserve what they just got in their lives!

I know what I'm asking is a suicide mission,
    That we will all risk ourselves to death as well
    But we will suffer more if we do not do something about it!

So I hereby call all of you
    To those who wish to stand up, to bring back the peace we once had!
    If you're ready to die for it,
    Then we shall all fight together!

Free our friends from the curses!
    Fight until the very end of our lives!

DEFEAT THE CORDIMANCER!

18. Devs r u idiots? Everyone hates back to back to back to back events, but u spit more out. Why?