TOO MANY EVENTS!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by CharIie, Oct 15, 2015.

1. That's so true, atleast give us a month before the next event, let us have time in between before stuffing another ******* eb down our throats

2. As long as there's a good take-up rate, events will always recur in quick succession. This is to maintain the momentum of generated interest.....but if the rate drops drastically, then things might change. So if everyone wants a change, then we should step away from this event

3. No suprise here as I just checking the lb and 8 out if the ten of them are sat sucking on a hte.

4. They don't need funding.

They can do it themselves, they are developers.

5. KAW is dead this constant stream of bs p2w events is all they can come up with no new content at all in the game.The new Sveruganti eb name,not even named is the only new addition been there for a few months now but not released.
    These events are killing off the majority of eb's lop sided ee matches are killing off the wars,just a matter of time before KAW follows GAW.

6. I think most of us are using the term "Event" on a broader spectrum.

After the last series of "events" it was only two days before the ZTE "event" started.

The zte one just finished like, what? Two days ago?

The devs have only increased the frequency of "events".

7. Majoras you bloody idiot.

You are the third bloody poster on this thread. Where do you see the need to quote the entire thread?

Once again the bounty on this jerk's head stands. Anyone who gives pins him until he promises to stay off the forums gets 3 sods.

And why we're are at it, when are the mods going to get off their lazy butts and ban this guy? Why the hell did you become mods if it wasn't to take care of this crap?

8. Definitely events frequent.

9. If you don't play, you fall behind.

10. I aggree. Events every two weeks are stupid and lame. I have to pull about $20 minimum for just the 5k reward. Plus way too many people are throwing money down the drain just for this stupid game I mean honestly.

11. Why not use the $20 on a nice dinner to Outback?

12. So ur logic is spenders get stuff for free? Seems legit

13. Agreed. I spent on all prior events but I'm sick of this. I won't spend anything at all on this crap.

Show devs they need to do better for us to open up our wallets by only doing free ebs.

Come join lbs and others boycotting event in U0

14. No my logic is spenders get bigger rewards from these near non stop events, this makes the gap between spenders and non spenders even bigger which is not what kaw needs when the gap is already so large.

15. **Waits for the let's hate the greedy devas their trying to take all out money bandwagon ** seriously threads like these are old don't participate if you don't like them

16. Yall complain like these events change how much you spend. Play how you play. Go after event or don't

17. I think what most people don't understand is we would like to participate. Some of you keep saying "if you don't like it don't participate/play/pay cash.. Blah blah" Understand that most people that commented here were participants of the previous ones we just did. These events have been enjoyable. And would like to see more of it but not every other week. I'm speaking for people like me who doesn't want to spend too much money for this game. In the Opt-in PVP event, 500 thingies just increased to 750. 500 is hard to achieve, now 750? So if we don't opt-in we only get to receive the best rewards by doing EBs that drop these things. HTE by far would be the best one as it drops all items and combined. And without spending cash on HTE, seals/xtals, we have less chances of getting the rewards we aim for. As for me, I would always make sure I get 5k. I don't aim the top rewards cos it's impossible as you need to spend time and a lot of cash for it. Seriously, I've been asking other players how they get 5k things without spending money and opting for PVP. How high the activity should be if opted to just do EBs. Do they sleep or not? Seeing if there's a possibility that we could just kinda wing it lol. Oh well. Good luck to all and hope you all get what you aim for.

18. This is a first.

19. These complaints make me want to shoot myself. JESUS CHRIST NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR IMPUT LETS BE REAL! Deal with the events, i love the free gold <3 is nice