Patriots game

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Rebel_Crouton-, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Pick the score for the Patriots game and tell why you think that that is why the score will be.

I'll start it off.

42-14 Patriots. Patriots have a great record against the colts and to add to that the patriots have a full healthy team. The Patriot run game is great especially against the Colts. Blunt will have a great game breaking through the defense and Lewis will have no trouble breaking through defenders. Colts will not be able to put up the defense to stop the Patriots offense nor will they have the offense to put up enough points against the Patriots defense.

*No reward for correct answer*

2. Am I missing something? Pats cowboys happened already.

3. It's colts bro

4. Scorched earth tour here we come, 52-14. Pats will do what they always do to the colts, bend them over, and give them a good hard spanking. Also they'll run up points just to prove they're better.

5. Idk Colts team is a lot different this year but Tom Brady's 4-0 against Andrew Luck. And 3 of those games were blowouts. So that's kind of a death sentence to us but I still have confidence. Either way i know Tom Brady will come out and play a great game because he's a beast.

Btw I'm a Colts fan, and I -beep-ing hate Tom Brady.

6. 29-23 Colts OT Frank Gore 45-yard touchdown run on 3rd and long.

7. Lifetime pats fan :D

8. Why is this in Ideas and Feature Requests?

9. I have Brady (my team name is Deflategate this year) on my FFL... So ya.. I want 5 passing touchdowns by him AND for him to run in for atleast a score just so that he can give NFL the deflate this! Scream in the end zone.. (Kinda like what he did last week)..

Scorch Earth!!!!..

My fearless prediction is that just like the season after spygate, they'll roll over everyone..

....and then they will run into Eli..

On a side note, if Eli beats Brady, Bellichick and the Pats in SB for the third time, he should be instantly inducted into the football hall of fame..