Silver Bars?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Bella-, Oct 15, 2015.

1. SILVER BARS!!!

Will they be a permanent addition to they game? Are they here to stay?

Does the Kaw community like them?

Am i the only one that likes them cause i love silver?

Community, discuss.

2. Two point five trillion a bar? Are you joking? This is also the same as mithril and bronze bars, just less work on your thumb lol.

3. It's nothing innovative to the game... Just different color bronze bars  mind as well just keep the bronze bars so the Devs don't have to put in the work.

4. Billion, and there's no need to quote the entire OP, noob.

5. It's 2.25 Billion per Silver bar, and its nothing like Mithril bars

But for larger players that war and make much more gold than us wouldn't it be easier and slightly more convenient for them when it comes to banking?

6. I think Majoras cant count. Looks like 2.25Bil to me.
    quit quoting the OP on the first post.
    No its not the same as Mithril either

7. Majoras, I hope you enjoy the forum ban coming to you soon.

You've been warned about quoting the OP on the first page multiple times or unnecessary quoting the OP and not saying at all.

Keep at it, everytime I see an instance of you doing it, it's another screenshot in my "majoras" folder.
    With time it'll be enough to get you a forum ban. ;)

8. What do you mean? I do it so the guy knows I am talking directly to him noob. Go outside more and learn some social skills.

9. Yeah I guess it would be more convenient, or maybe just add the amount of bronze bars that can be bought at a time. It's practically the same thing in my opinion.

10. Who else would you be addressing when talking about the OP on the first page? :roll:

I've tired reasoning it out with you before, you don't seem to want to understand. A lost cause. Let me know how the ban works out for you. ;)

11. Mahjoras who else would you be talking to? You are the first poster

12. U mean 2.25 bil right?

13. Unbanking made easy

14. If there'd be used for banking, do you still lose the same percentage on redemption?

15. OFF TOPIC but can someone wall me on how to make threads?

16. Social skills? You're trying to educate the forums on social skills when you quote the op in every darn thread you lay your eyes on?
    Nice try.

If you wish to address the original post then use what 99.9% of the rest of the forummers use and do "@OP" followed by your comment.

17. *has second post in thread*
    Maybe you just want attention young one

18. Pretty clear with stopping resets and silver bars devs arent just trying to kill ee wars but also osw.

Only prob is with no ee or os no point in playing kaw. Remember that devs.

19. Ok, thank you for the advice.

I have never seen this magic before, but I will do it from now now so you people can get an extra second in life just from simply scrolling down lol.

20. 100x bigger than bronze bars.