Puppets of the Cordimancer

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 15, 2015.

1. They dont, u get less amount of silver bars per teir, but they give the same back as previous events

2. When will be gold bar release?

3. I'm not too happy with the rehashed back to back events, way I see it is, we aren't forced to participate.

Don't like the event? Don't bother about the rewards, continue with whatever in game goals you were working towards. No harm done, you aren't being forced to spend money on the event if you don't want to.

Life goes on.

5. Wow what took you so long? Lol

6. Is the value of the silver bar correct? 1 silver sell for 2,250,000,000; that is 100 times more valuable than the bronze bar.

7. Any body seen kingdoms at war anywhere?

8. But they give 100 times less silver bars per tier which equals out to the past events

9. Two weeks gap,four items to collect hey new event (sigh),
    Must we pander to the goldfish players who must jack up on events or they may die of boredom, boo hiss

10. I'm so DARN HAPPY that I'm taking a prolonged break and I'm DONE throwing money into this game.

Developers don't get it that game Base needs VARIETY of events, not just the same 'collect 5 items to combine into one garbage'.

Changing graphic and descriptions do not constitute a new event!

I hope more people like myself will take prolonged break and cut off ATA from the source of income --- they smarten up sooner...

I dont care that I got 200+ golden chests sitting idle or stockpile unused seals..

I'm tired of same thing over and over again.

For us, build complete what is left is just to build Bfa that could be gone in no time.. See Bom or Teja for example.

Unless there is some kind of partial protection from total strips and some variety in the game not a single extra cent more for devs from me.

11. Shít SILVER BARS instead of bronze bars and at a reduced rate bloody stupid

12. Yay another event. I'll skip paying for these cause next week there will be a better event. Thanks devs for saving me money. Hahaha backfired on you.

13. Nice post a lot feel like this.

14. Theres no creativity left when u have EvEnt after EvEnt every 4 weeks in a Row... Dont they SEE they are Killing The game and The community -- I Will not Buy NoBility Points Until black friday that being said, enjoy The Game folks... Im tired of HTE b2b.. I would like The wars to return back to 11 vS 11 or 7vs 7 , Why because there are no moré EE clans out there... Also Primal needs to have some Indi (Ramdom Roster) to make it moré fun

15. Plot twist: those that keep try Harding in these events are the puppets.

16. Due to these events kaw players quit and kaw daily revenue went down $3k a day. Kaw is dying and we all just sit here and see devs not giving a damn. Rip kaw. Another other games to play?

17. I wonder what you will do when no big spenders buy into this crap bc a few mil extra bfe not worth a house payment. We JUST got a full new set of eq. You JUST milked us for 2 weeks for a ring that cost hundreds of dollars to max. You JUST convinced me to start looking for a new game to sink my time and money into. Best of luck to you sheep still interested in working for eq that is not only meaningless in the face of the size of kingdoms these days, but will be made obsolete likely b4 you can even enchant it. Go find another puppet devs. This one's strings are cut.

18. For one, I will go about it as if there was nothing going on. It's free stuff so just take it. Hit ebs regularly and you'll get free things. It's another event to spend so unless you're willing to spend $hundreds then go ahead. Best advice, don't fall to the idea that you need the best armor, there'll be better ones in about a month and better ones than than in 2 months. So don't stress about it and enjoy some free aqua, inferno, silver bars and some creepy looking equipment 

19. Another lame event the same as the last one. No imagination these days devs, just milking the cash cow that is KAW before you pack your Louis Vuitton suitcases stuffed with our cash and fly of to a tax haven to laugh and smoke Cuban cigars no doubt.

I now have more equipment than I know what to do with, and while on that subject, how many people have even maxed the equip from last events with the aqua/inferno drops so low compared to what's needed to enchant?

No support for this event, please listen to the community for once and fix the problems with KAW rather than create more.