Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. no support none of these titles are relevant just pointless stupidity. if you want people to change titles make them admin...if you want admins titles to be changed make sure you are at a clan with an active owner....moose just likes to hear himself ramble in forums about pointless drivel so we have this thread.

2. Someones a little cranky this morning. The "titles" are no longer titles they are ranks. And ranks have meaning.

3. I too love the military idea

4. no they dont lol u r just giving more people the powers owner has now nothing more...you are just role playing these ranks to mean anything but in the end if you dont run enough zta or hte everyone will leave your clan no matter what name rank title you give them....cold hard facts

5. I give 200% support to this idea.

6. No you have the completely wrong Idea. This whole idea is an attempt to bring clans closer together to make them more like actual clans and not just a pit stop for hte or zta...

7. Love the idea! I'd enjoy seeing it in whatever clan I join.

I'd probably get silenced a lot :lol:

8. Yes to military type ranks! Would be petty cool seeing as it fits in with the nature of 'kingdoms' and armies anyway

9. Support, nice work as always moose

10. Not sure if its related but its to do with clans so..it would be cool to have a pass to a clan so if u click join u enter immediately and dont have to wait for a admin to get on

11. Support, like the idea.

12. how does military work when almost all of kaw is afraid to take inc? hitting an eb in a clan is not a military its not a war game and you deserve no title.

13. If that were true then you must be an eb fairy like "all of us".

Pvp is still an active part of this game, you're just too blind to see it.

14. Much much much support. Also can show the level of trust between owner and people. Hope this idea is implemented :)

15. How much time kaw will set this back until the actually do it?

16. A long time it seems...

17. U guys realize this thread is over 2 yrs old right lol

18. What happened?

19. pls do think i found a dev acc