who would win superman or the hulk??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by reaper, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Lol fair? Did I miss something? "Fight to the death" doesn't seem to imply "fair."

And I thought kryptonite was supermans only weakness? (Though I'm not an expert...)

Hulk is repped by a better company though so that's one in his favor...

2. Hulk is similar to doomsday who killed superman. But let's put it this way, hulk can get infinitely more angry and thus infinitely stronger. Superman's overall strength depends on the type of sun he is near and how close to it he is. Plus the hulk's health regeneration would mean he can survive in almost any environment.

3. Duhh... Of course Superman .

4. Goku is also a baby from some guy. He was also a cry baby.Such a cry baby that brolli hated him for it.

If you think about it, Goku is really just a japanese Superman knock off.

But if you wanna go into actual fictional facts,( wow oxymoron ) Goku becomes strong enough to anilliate planets and move as fast as light. Also goku has no weakness after his tail is removed.

Superman on the other hand cant move at light speed, nor have I ever seen him demostrate the ability to destroy a planet through brute force.

I think Goku would beat Superman.

Now Hulk vs Superman, without the presence of kryptonite and as long as they're fighting in our solar system,or any system with a similar sun, I'm fairly certain superman would win.

Why?

Superman and Hulk are pretty much equal when it comes to strength and invincability, but superman has a whole list of other powers. Flight would play a major roll in this fight and hulk cant fly. The ability to think outside the box would be very helpful when fighting a seemingly invincable opponent, but The Hulk rarely thinks. Superman is also faster, and I believe he can breath or doesnt need to breath in outer space; he could simply send Hulk on a one way trip to the sun. There are just to many ways I could think of for Superman to destroy the Hulk. I challenge someone to come up with a credible way for Hulk to destroy Superman.

5. I second Might of Odin's post

6. Superman, just get hulk to calm down and turn back into Bruce Banner

7. I believe the original superman could not fly. He was said to be able " leap over tall buildings in a single bound".

8. Wolverine vs Hulk was a good one.

Hulk tears Wolverine apart, he picks himself up, rejoins and heals. :lol:

9. Superman could just fly hulk into the sun, or a black hole, even if he isn't technically as strong he can use his mind, he could even leave hulk alone until he returns to being bruce banner snd then kill him.

10. Not that simple, in the avengers Bruce said he put a gun in his mouth and shot but he turned into the hulk and spat the bullet back out.

11. @Konan

You assume Hulk could not withstand the heat of the sun or the crushing gravity of a black hole. Is there any proof that Superman can withstand these? If Superman's power comes from the nearest sun and a Black hole is an imploded sun, then I'd assume the black hole would crush him.

12. The question of hulk vs superman is an impossible questions unless it's a very specific question with all the details. Both have limitless power, supermans power depending how close he is to a sun and hulks depending on how angry he is.

13. Nothing escape black hole it's a sceintfic fact

14. Superman would find a way.

15. Neither would win cuz while their busy fighting lex luthor would win with what evil scheme he was trying to do since superman too busy to stop him

16. the more mad The Hulk becomes the more powerful and strong becomes. Superman was just making me more and more angryI mean would be making him more and more angry which would just make him hard to beat. I'm pretty sure Superman gets all his powers from the Sun which emits a certain kind of radiation which is what The Hulk gets his powers from. if Superman shot laser beams at the Hulk I think of the whole would just observe them I mean the Hulk would just absorb themand become stronger

17. Superman hands down would win. He is invincible and hulk in hulk mode could never get kryptonite to take superman down. Hulk has brute strength but superman is stronger faster and all around cooler

18. Hulk wud win due to the fact that as soon as superman uses his beam the hulk will grow bigger and stronger and wud rip superman's head off

19. The Hulk, without sweating