[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Reading this thread makes me laugh- we used to be able to compete WITHOUT having to run premium ebs - now we have people BEGGING the devs to keep them

Why should the devs do anything to change when they have a playerbase like this - mindless sheep - handing over their wallets to achieve a goal that is unachievable

Why should they fix wars ? Or make a better clan system ?

All they have to do is put a shiny item in a box with a price on it and the idiots come running

Please devs ! Take our money for your banner thats .5% greater than the last one , and will be .5% weaker than the next!

Such a shame

2. No, I love KAW!

3. This is how you get forum banned mask.

4. Equip's and Equip's and Equip's and Equip's and Equip's and Equip's and Equip's ,,,,

Thats all Devs !

5. He's being doing it for a while now. Nothings happened. :(

6. Whilst impressed, I have the SS.

7. Well, thanks for the 290 Votive Ash that I can add to my cluttered up box of useless items, goes great with the 25 psion and countless steel, cloths, scrolls, etc. that I do not need. Never even got the ring, which is so disappointing because I only have 11 rings already (yes, sarcasm). I swear, if devs would focus as much attention on improving the game they already have as they do coming up with "new" events with crazy "new" item names and long,drawn-out stories no one ever reads, we might have one hell of a game here.

8. Can we get a refund for the remaining circles, considering they are useless now ?

9. I like the events. But I agree the stories are stupid. Maybe do 3/4 events a year and 3/4 decent updates.

- ee matchup disaster
    - next LOTL series eb
    - something to do with old equip
    - new clan positions
    - better pvp rewards (not pvp event)

All have been suggested numerous time. Please devs? Throw us a bone

10. What he said

11. Can we have an avenue to obtain psion and ash in the future? My OCD is killing me not having them maxed lol.

12. @ devs while I like this type of pay eb better than hte I'd ask that in the future these icon things would drop useful things rather than enchant stuff for a new piece of gear. Let the eb drop enchanting stuff and icons drop other things like xtals nobs crux or the
    Items for the eb. Also keep this eb it's better on the clans who don't have super spenders in them thus improving your retention rates as kaw continues to progress.

13. What happened to all the circle pieces we paid for with real money?...

14. They gave the 5 free circles as an assurance for people who have more circles to waste that it will come a time for you to use it.

15. U got 50% of ur wishes 

16. The eb is coming back someday.

17. Yeah I got alot of ash that I have no use for. Thanks a bunch

18. Monday

19. @devs when is new EB starting again?? Plz start asap

20. I just got five free circles for the next round. Armor 30/30 30/30?