[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. I wouldn't worry if you don't have the ring or enough ash to enchant to lvl 10. This eb is going nowhere...expect an announcement from the dev's soon...I'm sure they need a new car or yacht by now

2. I got a couple of 20 ash drops from opening with nobs. Over 10 of them at least. That's the least.
    I've got circles, horns and even chests.

The 100 ash drops aren't very frequent, which is absurd. I'm spending money on the EB to open it, and an unreasonable amount of money to max out a mediocre ring.

36 agony opened with nobs so far, I still need 1k ash. :lol:

3. The first week of this event eb was total crap. Some people now have glitches allowing them to get 11 idols while most of us spend a lot of money to barely get any idols and the 10 nob key doesnt really give much more ashes than the regular key. Devs need to stop being greedy and make it actually possible for us to get enough ashes to actually max this ring that's basically useless unless it is maxed. Keep the new eb or make ashes affordably and reasonably purchasable. Either way after the money I spent on this I'm sure I won't be the only person quite upset at the waste of effort and cash if y'all devs keep putting on buggy ebs/events/greedy money grabs, and we can't even get the junk from it even when we do pay. This is ridiculous.

4. ^ you know what you get for your money. Dont open idols with nobs if you know its not worth it for you.

5. I read your name as sirfartalot.

6. Did they get you to spend money?

Then from their perspective the event worked for what they needed.

Notice the two maintenance days in a row?

Anyone wondering what is about to be released? I am!

7. I'm quite sceptical about the rumours regarding the new lands, there are barely 800 BC accounts on KaW.

New lands at this moment would really kill the game. I agree there's a need for a gold sink, hopefully it's not a premature release of lands.

8. I don't think in anyway it's land, may be more levels on existing buildings, release of the next LOTL series etc. Hopefully a fix to the PvP/ee system.

9. it were server maintenances, not game updates.

10. Correct,update comes next. Then New content or events, almost every time

11. I like how clash of clans has a set new feature release period.
    Every two months, without fail they have a game update with new content. Usually follows with a 1 gem boost for a day.

Regardless, it's sad to see how KaW hasn't followed the road map they set for themselves. Seems highly unprofessional.
    Perhaps it's how they function, did the devs quit, and the new ones don't know enough about kaw history to effectively do something about it?

12. I enchanted the ring up to level 3, stats are poor. I have enough ashes to go up to level 6 now, but the stats will still be poor compare to the rings I already have. In short, I should have saved Aqua/inferno and not enchant it at all.

13. OMG please make this eb 4evur

14. They will

15. This is The most lame ring and worst to enchant of them All, im guessing everyone who spend Money on this, Was for The Gold Payout.. No effort for The Ring at All is almost imposible to enchant.
    Second: Devs increase The Stats of The past Season equips.. With these NEW EB equip out and NEW CS stats, we need to update The Season equip ones

16. Totally agree with that, a lot of hard work and real money went into having the best equip. I do agree eb should never beat PvP equip.

17. WHY DID YOU QUOTE THE WHOLE BLOODY OP

NOOB