Replace Primal Wars with Individual Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Rowdy-, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Support

2. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Will happen. Just like round wars disappeared. Only 4 things will change it from happening. One clans (like dotb) will have to have limits to what they cast. Either cs or type of build. Can also a tier system for wars

2nd increase rewards for ee. Either in mith payout or gold

Third fix the payout between builds. To make wars better give att builds max plunder this will make wars more exciting. Will make stealing and attacking equal

4th. Give a clan bonus like plunder increase or something whould make warring in your home clan a bonus instead

There is always other things like better war times, improved hit ratio, matching algorithm improvement. The bottom line untile improved participation clan wars will die off and iwar will be onlh ee war type left.

3. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

What makes Indi the default choice is the real question?
    Removing one format with issues for another with issues is not a solution.
    Grandiose schemes belong in this thread if Ops requests less Primals.
    Ops does not address any IWar issues that exist but states why Primal needs less spots.
    Cannot have it both ways.

4. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Aah finally a voice of reasoning instead of bandaid knee jerk solution eg IWar to replace Primal war.

As usual the IWar only supporters can furnish no solutions to IWar issues but readily support it n ignore its imperfections.

5. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

The only solution to primal wars is to reduce the roster size down to like 5-10 and do lots of "mini" wars. Remember the good ole' days when the enemy could out number you by 15? I want this, sign up anywhere with 5-10 people, then match the closest clan. Put a limit of a 2 member difference so clans with 5 can match size 6 or 7, etc. Would make it a lot more interesting because you have to weigh size and numbers against your opponents. Also lets you avoid certain opponents by casting higher or lower amounts of players.

That way there will be multiple BC rosters and it's easier to pair than just sticking the few sign ups against each other. Might even be more participants since you don't need as many members.

But doubt this'll happen...

6. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

For all those that cry out IWar is fair can guarantee ppl that inactives don't occur so often. That is fair when ppl can war with equal numbers til then i call BS.

Once again I've never proclaimed Primal Wars r fair n I have supported they need immediate fixes. Furthermore if none r forthcoming they will die a natural death as did Round Wars.

7. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

@ Reborn

Vast majority of ppl agree n doubt much will happen n change Primals as they presently sit.
    I am no pessimist but i'm fast becoming one.

8. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

The lack of activity and lack of quality matches in primal is annoying for sure....but the war quality is nice not having bfa/bfe involved.

So....why not just have the primal war slots be Indy wars but with primal settings? Is there some reason these can't be combined?

Indy sign up would help alleviate the gross mismatches somewhat and would allow mids a better chance to war.

But just have it with primal settings so hansels and other primal style builds can enjoy.

9. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Primals aren't worth fixing. Check f.i.r.e last war it's pretty much 15 statless alts Vs 15 bc/almost bc roster. That was a month ago and nothing has been said or done to prevent that from happening again. What is the point in maintaining that bs. Indy all the way

10. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

No matter what you do, there will always be idiots out there exploiting it. All indi will get ruined like everything else. Primals can be fixed by the community if people put effort into it. Stop crying and do something to fix the situation. Want better matches? Get more clans warring. Want dotb to stop going all BC? Maybe they do because that is what the other large clans do when they decide to war. Don't blame them for being prepared, blame everyone for not being able to war with fair rosters.

11. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Support

12. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Support ( unfortunately )
    Is better iwar , than no clans warring cause everybody know if you cast and aren't full BC roster you are fvcked (screwed sorry) , I tryed myself too many times to get a fair match , but never happen, it's easy you get a mismatch or better can do is not sign up and give easy win.
    I love wars, I love war with my friends and warriors but I hate lose 3-4 hours of my RL too see how some peep exploit wars and exploit the fair peep that want war.
    Till all of us, make some good for this game and let people be funny and take part of an important issue of game: the wars
    I know I don't spend same money of all those BC but me, and others mids or small players help keep this game on with our money too. So DEVS RESPECT AND LISTEN ALL OF YOUR PLAYERS FOR A BETTER KAW

13. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Support

14. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Fully support. Unfortunately iwars are also flawed but its by far the lesser of 2 evils. Unfortunately clan wars have been manipulated so badly that our best chance of a war win is opting into iwars n hope you don't get the handful of nubs that find it funny to throw a war.

15. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Support you all the way

16. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

fully support.the future of primal war is uncertain till devs committed on fixing it.till then,only iwar the choice for everyone to participate.

17. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

Child support.

18. Re: Replace Primal Wars with Indidividual Wars

100% agree

19. Primals suck.....no two ways about it...my arguments have already been addressed. However, iwars topic can be fixed. We have suggested numerous times on other threads to just give booting powers to 3/4 or 3/5 admin on the iwar clans. We would rather boot an inactive than to allow the opposite to skim plunder. Of course you would have to boot in the first 15 min to avoid people kicking at the last minute and costing mith to someone......simple fix and then keep iwars. That's the biggest complaint I see is inactives.

20. 100% support the OP until a suitable primal fix or war format can be found. 6-8 war slots while we're at it