The Lost Eb's

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ProviingAPoint, Oct 13, 2015.

1. The Lost Eb's

Recently,we all have seen a downfall of some certain eb's and increase in the popularity of HTE and Scrag Tier.
    My suggestion is that,why not bring back the lost eb's with a new twist such as more plunder,stronger equipment.this would make the game even more interesting and players get to enjoy even more eb's rather than doing the same eb for weeks.
    Some Of the Lost Eb's are,
    →Moutos The Malevolent[Whole Tier]
    →Hawthorn The Wretched[Whole Tier]
    →Glacial Squall,Wasteland Wilds,The Frozen City
    →No Quarter,City Of The Dead.

Another Suggestion of mine is,why not make a clan that does only the lost eb's? This would help many small players enjoy the game,and help out equipment hunters.

2. Make a clan.I will join.SUPPORT.

3. Lost EB's? Anyway all those that you listed now give 50% more plunder anyway.

4. What about the equipment? Event equipments are dominating now.

5. If anything, a clan that runs SR, FOD and COTD for those percentage based equip, since those are pretty ridiculous stats if your max built and its percentage based.

6. I miss equip hunting

7. % Equips are still the best...the only fail that they have is under 30% in attack or spies...but in spite of they decrease when you loose troops still are good...

8. Equip always gets better the older games get that's normal why would old EB's have better equip?

9. I kinda miss some of those older eb too. But once you get strong enough anything before tsg becomes a waste of time. Unless your spamming stp or tfc for Aqua and inferno. A long time ago I used to run Crossing the threshold and terrain travels and the barren orchard and cave of riches and tgl. I don't care if I ever see those eb again lol. I used to run them back when B2B ran those eb 24/7. Now you can kinda just jump right to stp and start from there. Get your cs up more the more cs you have the more those eb you mentioned become useless.

10. Also I forgot to mention that is what blood rains are for too. You get the plunder spell and the eb is much more difficult because you have a shorter amount of time to do them. So try doing blood rains.

11. WB you forgot about that one

12. Or ... Screw what you said.

Maybe the devs should just add in new equip with better stats in all the ebs With same % drop rate.