GROSS MISMATCHING IN EE PRIMAL WARS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RuNe_MoNkEyThRoWiNgPoOatU_LoRd, Oct 13, 2015.

1. DEVELOPERS AT ATA....THIS NEEDS ADDRESSED. I just participated in WAR 3 Primal this evening. The CS(combined stat) Difference was around 500 million against us. This is impossible to win against and a waste of time and $ if you try using xtals. I was in contact with other side and we agreed this was ridiculous and no fun for anyone. Matching system was designed pre S4...upgrade needed or suystem needs redone. Until fixed Primal wars on my banned list and I know many fellow EE warriors who feel same. I ask for no support on this ...I ask FIX THIS because DEVS, you know whats going on. Thank you....x-_-xRuNeLoRdx-_-x

2. Wow this is the first thread ever written about these issues... I sure do hope the devs will read this and do something about this atrocity...

3. Devs won't be changing it anytime soon, community is trying to fix this themselves but it isn't working either

4. Not the first thread and surely not the last as long as people like you keep warring. Want it fixed? Everyone stop warring...or at least those not in those top clans that can go almost BC roster

5. I had the same problem. Ended up against someone 4x my clans size.

6. seems like nobody likes the new intern...

7. Stop warring will just make this game ebs only lol

8. Warring? Is warring the only thing other then Ebs? You don't need to be in a system war to war, you also don't need to be in a primal. You can stick to Indys or whatever else there is ATM.

9. The time in between pwars and ee wars almost no one warred and then the devs put in the ee system. So stop warring.

The devs should either put it back to the challenge system(tweaked to prevent exploits) or revamp their whole system

10. Haven't heard this song before

11. I come back after two years and this is still an issue lol some things never change.

12. This must be a new exploit.

13. I too have stopped warring
    The wars of a few years ago were very exciting.
    They have obviously found a new direction and it is not interesting to me.
    After a climax, the only way is down
    It may be a long drawn out denouement, with strange players climaxing all over the place, but I'm out of this bull crap game that continues to suck the .... w/e. Not worth another thought
    That being said, if my clan needs me to war, I'm there like a mustard stain on a devs shirt.

14. Before S5 the mismatches were about 200million-300million in CS. Looks like it has improved. Just wow

15. This is exactly what I mean. Of course nothing is perfect but when players reach this point the devs really need to pay attention. This is just one of many I have known over 3 years who have developed this opinion who at one point loved this game. I have seen all the changes since S2 and at one point the devs really made effort to improve EE wars. Sure Individual wars are closely matched but even those get unbalanced when ya get hansels vs tanks.

16. Thanks, Obama!

17. Obama wall anchors, they failed too..

18. Surprise Surprise another thread that is...

Back to the Future.

19. New rule of thumb: unless everyone on your team is build complete, just don't bother warring.