[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Just asking, why can't the Alter of Brand or whatever just drop good old fashioned gold?

2. it does, crux chests

3. Yep cut out the middle agro and give us gold directly ! That would be fair across the board

4. not really, 100b to me is mmh lets say half a day.
    to a smaller person it is 3 days.
    to a big player its hours.
    How is that fair?

5. Or one ally sale...

6. one ally sale earning 100b is reserved to big players ;) so yeah hours

7. What will happen to any circles we have purchased after the event is over?

8. Tbh please don't take this eb away, way better than hte could ever be

9. Support. Make it even longer tho. Ty

10. Why list so many possible drops from icon? After opening well over a dozen,except for 1st.(ring), all I've ever received are ash...

11. lol, all ash, no ring on a few dif accounts. Wont be spending to do this one any more

12. it´s obvious that the devs have calculated a win/win-situation with this ZTA-event. First wet the consumers appetite with the donation of a couple of circles. but if it´s not the nice gold you are going for you need to buy a very lot of circles to have a chance to receive and enchant ring. but this time devs "programed" disapointment for the majority of users so it will imo end with an own goal, KAW shot. :roll:

Ring at L9 -> 35 Aqua 35 Inferno 750 Votive Ash
    Ring at L10 -> 40 Aqua 40 Inferno 1000 Votive Ash

Total Cost: 194 Aqua 194 Inferno 3,335 Votive Ash !!!

if you are lucky and received the ring (probably/ in most cases) after doing many, many ZTA you still need a huge amount of aqua & inferno (this you might get with doing a lot of HTE or after doing years regular EBs lol) AND a completely stupid amount of Votive Ash to get the ring to the only interesting Level 10. regularly you won't be able to collect that many Votive Ash with the normal key so it´s necessary to buy Golden Altar Of Brand for a better drop rate on Icons ... but this insight will be too late for many ;)

win/win?

13. Hit the nail on the head there buddy,I'm a new player (or customer doesn't seem like a game more of a expensive shop), and I am already frustrated and disgruntled about how impossibly high the barrier appears to be risen for this my first possibly my last event.

I must ask also why out of all these messages posted they appear to fall on deaf ears, perhaps others have better knowledge than me is this always the case?they are just too busy laughing to respond? I hope this madness is fixed

14. How long will the icon of agony last after the event?

15. im guessing 0 seconds

16. Bet. Right when they get rid of the crown things in mp a new event is gonna come

17. They made the focal point of the event a rare drop....lol. That pretty much sums up this event.

P.S...hey ata geniuses pretty hard to get interested in an event when you cant even get the item u enchant with the stuff you collect this promo...epic fail....and then 194 aqua/inferno and 3335 ashes?...are you high? ...no seriously are you?

18. We are all going to have to feign excitement later when kaw community comes on here to play the hero and announce that due to the popularity of this event it has been extended permanently.

Like we didnt see that coming ....

19. Where do I even get this aqua and inferno I cant see it in the potions shop? It that another event item? The event description doesn't really tell anything about that

20. Win Aqua/Inferno from eb's after u unlock the mage u can use it.