FARMERS ANONYMOUS (12 Step Program)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Saying that kaw needs a proper osw clan

2. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

No a ghost in ur head I've never been here just the fear of me still plays in ur mind

3. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Lmao. Good to see your delusions are still intact

4. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

 kaw needs a good osw clan and people need be brought together that poss hate each other lol I don't hold grudges ok well yea I do but if there for cause I'll
    Put up

5. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Agreed on that.

6. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

KaW really just needs more doggy styled farming IMO. Basically, whoever loses has to take it in the rum via story in forums, discussing their time of Doggy with so n so.

7. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Bite ur pillow scoop u already lost

8. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Who's scoop?

9. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Seriously don't mess with my auto corrupt 

10. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Nice read man 

When I started I was shown KAW by a friend, and all it was about was killing those ebs. I had no idea the game was pvp. I didn't even read the description of the app, just downloaded it to help a guy out.

A short while later, I had finally gotten big enough to hit a haunt, and was pumped to join an b2b haunting clan. That's when ad mortem decided to attack my clan. It was a short war, only a few days, as it came to light we had many mutual allies. That tiny war opened my eyes to the potential of kaw.

Since then I've played kaw to its fullest and haven't found a game that can compare. Farming, stripping, trash talking, trolling, back stabbing, making mole alts, causing drama, starting wars, war running, EE war sabotaging... Pretty much anything within tou that can cause havock.

I've slowed down as I've burned nearly every bridge possible playing this game like a stolen rental car. Hard, fast, and with little concern for pedestrians. Or my passengers (buckle up bitches)

But I digress. I still can't believe how real the AI is in this game. It makes me almost think I'm actually playing with real people!

11. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Supoort

12. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Wanna go Magoo? I can for real take you bruh 12 minute PVP right now

13. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

I can't answer that in my language for some reason

14. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Why do I feel like a woman with a promise from some so called wannabe stud right now?

15. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

I remember the Intemass days

16. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Good read Cyn, glad your back bud. If not for you and ISS I'd be a fairy!

17. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

Thanks Cherry :) I feel like I was the one that started that osw with your clan but I can't remember haha

18. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

I like eating poops

19. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

I did what now

20. Re: FARMER'S ANONYMOUS

What didn't you do Ben :|