Aces n eights declare war on I.c

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RallyRazzDestructIonIlIlIl-_-, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Agreeded obviously your war so your choice but from what i can tell your problem should be with jack more then the hte clan although they got fooled and kicked you it was at least for a slightly good reason they believed. Just my opinion though :)

2. This OSW be like:

[​IMG]

3. Bump I wanna see more nubs argue I'm bored

4. war ended, you might as well lock this.

5. Because a clan didn't get me kicked. I had PROVEN nothing was going to happen, and they kicked me anyways.

But our CF terms are being negotiated by them and a temp cf is in place.

6. Funniest post ever 

7. Both sides: Hope your osw was fun. . From a gameplay perspective OSW is the best thing KAW has to offer IMO.

8. How was I successful strips? I lost about 10 bil lol

9. And yk_go was the reason I quit. She has been hittin me for months

10. They're both bad..

11. If you quit because you were being hit you should stay retired. If you can't handle your KINGDOM being AT WAR then I Duno why you're here

12. Lol Zzzzz inactive for 2 weeks still not stripped.......Zzzzz HTE clan lmao wake me when you wimps grow some tank why are you even talking? Uuuummmm bump just for crap and giggles................... back to my book its more fun that falling asleep waiting fot inc.

13. Maybe you haven't been stripped cuz your stats are trash.

14. Are you actually talking tough to them for doing nothing and in the same paragraph explaining how you're doing nothing?

It's a bold strategy, I'll give you that

15. What a roast!

17. Support to A8, very cool clan

18. Lol reggie/ jack v still up to his usual tricks I see. Troll alert!

19. Cyn ummmm duh its called mp allies smh quit smoking that stuff cyn lol. Oooo updated inc atts 3/3 from semon lmao. I had a better fight in ee wars.

20. Semore*