50 xtal giveaway. Broncos vs raiders

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moose2, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30-20 the Broncos defense will struggle a little bit with Raider's dual threat QB.

2. 20-17 Broncos win because they have Peyton manning leading their offense and will score 3 touchdowns

3. 20-14 Broncos, the raider's defense isn't very good and the Broncos will struggle in this division game.

4. Broncos 42-27
    Broncos 42-10
    Their defense is amazing!

5. Broncos win 31-17.

Raiders secondary can't keep up with the Broncos receivers.

6. 24-13 broncos.

Bronco's will beat the raiders because the raiders are still mediocre. They need to step it up.

7. 31-13 Broncos beat Raiders because Raiders are not the best, and the Broncos just have a better offensive line

8. 20-17 Broncos

Because Mike is always right

9. 31-13 Broncos

Because 1 and 3 is right at all times

10. Its time Denver grooms a QB asap cuz Peyton is not what he was n definitely not gonna win the Super Bowl IMO

Otherwise the Broncos r well put together.

11. 27-13 Broncos win cause they have the better offensive line compared to the Raiders

12. 23-20 Broncos win in OT

Good matchup (much better then the current war system) but Peyton will do just enough to win.

13. Broncos win 34-13 because they have better coaching and will win the turnover battle

14. 23-20 Broncos win (could go OT)

Good matchup (much better than the current Kaw system) but Peyton will do just enough to get the win.

15. Broncos 30-27

The crystal ball had told me.

16. Broncos 33-17

I'm psychic and have seen the future.

17. Broncos 33-27
    Broncos 41-24
    They will win cos raiders aint tht good!

18. Raiders win 34-13 because they have a good defense who will make tackles and deny yac

19. Best troll prediction hands down. I hope you win, lol. It will be very interesting if you troll predicition actually happens!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.