You Are A Legend!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Frog,

I don't think that's a valid explanation. People don't post on threads less because of the author. They post in threads they find interesting.

I can guarantee you I could make a one-paragraph thread about abortion tonight and it'll get ten pages before I fall asleep.

For some reason, more people aren't finding this topic interesting. Maybe it's too long. IDK.

But what's with the ad hominem, frog? You seem upset by my forum presence lately.

2. Don't give yourself too much credit. When I see noobs, I call them out.
    You also read me wrong. I didn't say they didn't post because of you, I said they didn't post because your threads are mediocre at best. Write fewer of better quality is my recommendation.

 Good luck playing the game mate.

3. Ah, gotchya. Maybe it's time for another hiatus.

4. i like reading all immitation cheeses threads.i loved the one when he and alison fighted kotfe. i think immitation cheese is next to ashesofeden for most fun topic forum threads to read.

5. But he's been here for like as long as Ashes. However, I do think, Imitation, you do make the more strikingly debating threads. I enjoy reading and my attempting of trolling debaters through them.

Keep on!

6. Aww, thanks, guys ️

7. I miss Allison lolz

8. Yes. "She" is definitely a KaW legend.

9. TimDaFreak

He is legend for his superb life advice, his collection and love of midgets.

More need not be said... unless of course it's by him in a new TimDaFreak life advice thread. Then tons more need be said and inquired upon.

10. Yes! Speaking of which, I haven't seen a thread from him in about a year. I'm starting to lose my way in life without his coaching

11. Mint(my owner),he is a great war commander

Teja(garfield),he owned 1/2 kaw like a gold mine

Spyke>>>name says it all

Sean(the VK) sweetest creature around

SylverOTB&Frog ,war legends!

12. To name a few..

KingdomofWolves
    Detrimental (Disfunctional)
    Desperation
    Maddogmorgan
    Val
    And HeyWTF for his legendary snitching

13. There have been plenty of legends in the game. The problem with so-called "legends" is the fact that many of their works tend to go un-noticed by the community. Only those people close to him/her know how much they have contributed to the game and how much of an "effect" they have had on it.

So to me, these are the legends of KAW not because of how popular they have been in the gane but because of how they "redefined" the game.

1. Corinthian - No list of 'legends' will be complete without his name. For being the first moderator, for being the widely known name in the game for the first few months this game was out.

2. Paloa - For inventing what we know as "PWARs". If you grew up in PWAR era, you can thank him for it.

3. Santi - For taking on entire ZAFT roster in a 48 hr swar and almost pulling off a win. Only if you had not slept in the last hour of this war. (Any old ZAFTies who took part in this war still playing??)

4. Distance - there is a long list of players from iG who would have made it to this list. Almost everyone in iG (good old days) were good with their PvP skills. So, Distance makes it to this list not just for his PvP skills but also for his thoughtful "forum" posts. The forum topic on "how a person reacts to being a typical farm in iG CA (do not remember the exact name)" is one of my favorite forum thread.

5. Swabia - The man who epitomized what iG stood for. PvP. Long it may live!! He was a wealth of knowledge in game mechanics. Not to mention his brand of PvPing..

6. Hairball - A true KAW legend. When it comes to OSW, there's nothing that this man can't do. Tracking (such exhaustive tracking done manually - not the cyber kind that is going round these days) , moling (he had moles in every major OSW clan - in some cases, even inside their leadership), his many 'bank' accounts, being a war general. His development of the feeder system is a thing of legend.

(A special thanks to him for showing me the vast vistas that this game offered that mayhaps only a handful of people are aware)

7. Loada - love him or hate him. Though he was high handed in keeping majority of lbers within ZAFT, it worked for both him & ZAFT. He headed ZAFT for close to 3 years. And those 3 years - ZAFT had a reputation of being the finest OSW family in the game.

8. Nckz - it's hard to find lbers who fight in OSW for a few months - let alone for years.(Today's set of lbers do not count because these days you still hit ebs to grow. This was in the era where you exclusively hit only your opposing kingdoms, Your growth literally stagnates when others around you are growing). For years he played his brand of game, stayed in the top 5 lb and shined in it.

That's my list. The list is highly skewed because of my POV limited by my personal interactions.

The above people are/were true legends of the game because of how much they have "effected" the game moving forward.

14. Swabia is trash 

Corinthian was pretty good. But he silenced my accounts way too much back in the day. So I strip farmed his entire clan The Observers in one night.

15. Lol. But this game wouldn't be what it is today, if Swabia had never played KAW. There is a whole lot of KAW stories with swab in it.

16. We cant speak about legends and dont mention Yafi or Yafail that most people call them these days.Why are they legends? Because of their massreset tactic who made them lose 130?accs But now their new tactic are to claim they are zombies everywhere on walls is it massreset tactic version 2.1?

17. tmh- one of the first mods. Helped form the game into what it is.

18. I'm loving reading all these. Bringing back lots of good memories 

Please keep them coming. There are quite a few names that I'm surprised haven't been mentioned.