NEED BUILDING ADVICE!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Titanium-J, Oct 8, 2015.

1. I HAVE 25 LANDS WITH SUBTURANAN FACTORIES AND DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD UPGRADE THEM OR EXPLORE MORE LAND,SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE PLEASE

2. Ask in wc, not in forums. There are plenty of guides to help you, do not make a thread asking. #InB4Eagle

3. Drop towers.. Explore land (the key is to upgrade the castle)

4. Bunch of arseholes on this game

5. Welcome, First of there is a question thread sticked in the Question subsection i believe, you can use that thread to ask questions in the future.

then to your build, Indeed drop towers, explore lands and put lv4 guilds on them :) When around 12high lands explored you can start giving your ll and hl a more definitive shape :)

6. So drop castles first?

7. Lock due to lack of effort~eagle 2015

8. Lock D's nuts in your mouth^

9. Follow me back, I shall guide you.

10. Forums are exactly where someone should seek build advice.

Op, you want to buy a land and place a level 1 building on it. No need to upgrade it yet. Save for your next land and put another lvl 1 building on it. Continue doing this until you open the next set of lands. Just keep on doing this until lands start costing 200-300 bill apiece.

Reason is, is because lvl 1 buildings give a good stat to gold ratio.

11. Don't do this, listen to twinky if anyone on this thread, I can also help if you need it.

12. That's a bold move cotton, let's see how it plays our for him 

13. I'll help you. Not very well, but, ya know. Actually, on second thought, no I won't.

14. In b4 the lock