Activity on Ally list

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CharIie, Oct 7, 2015.

1. One of the most time consuming things on kaw I find is trying to find an active ally. I scroll through the ally list looking at all the profiles looking for a good ally. So why can't we just have a part on the list where next to the players name it has- :active x days ago. (X being the number of days)

This was just a quick thought please leave any ideas about the ally list you might have and comment on my idea. Thanks

2. Its easier than ever now days to find active allies. Use the ally price guide and look for the accounts that have the glowing banners.

Or better yet, learn who to shop from. Send them a pm with your price range. A lot of folks are more than happy to sell allies and will do you right if you are a regular ally buyer.

3. Or let's not have that, it's handy when noobs buy my inactive allies  just because you are too lazy to do the leg work

4. yeah all that leg work wears my fingers out

5. Because if you want to strip someone, and you type their price in the gold range area, it'll say how long ago they were on. It's not needed and would make tracking a thing of the past.

6. Here; Buy all these inactive and crappy allies off of me

7. you beat me to it.

8. Buy for value and activity really means nothing. If you want to trade for profit and activity does matter, then earn it by doing the research.

9. My favorite way of shopping is from wc.found a lot of my previous allies that way. I never use ally list