am I a loser?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Titanium-J, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, you lasted at maccas for 3 months? Well done.
    You could try armed robbery if you want a longer sentence and a break from your mums place.

2. My life has been way worse at points and I climbed outta the depths of being not so great to doin things great that most only think about. So in short if you think your a loser you most likely will be . But believe your a force to be reckoned with and you may be. The man that said he couldn't never did.

3. For the sake of the thread. Going to jail is different than imprisonment. Doing time is going to prison.

He most likely was held over night a couple of times. Nothing big.

Either way you are only what you make of yourself.

4. You are what you make of yourself.

5. Dude ur the biggest loser there is :lol:

7. YOUR A FAT LOSER THAT PLAYS KAW!!!!! GO WORKOUT OR DO SIT UPS FATTY

8. Where's it say his weight?

9. I'm not fat! I'm actually pretty built, 5'10" 170lbs

10. Op story didnt come up in Google search.. So it looks original

Having said that, you're only 20. There's plenty of time to turn your life around and figure out what you want to do with your life. I'd suggest finding some place in the community where you can help others, and enjoy what you do.

Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

11. Baby want a bottle? A big dirt bottle?

12. Don't fret, we all go through rough patches in life especially for us Gen Y-ers, 4 years ago I was living on the streets in and out of shelters when I felt it was too risky to find a park to sleep in. Have a friend who has gone through worse trials in life than me and you put together, now we both have a roof over our heads cold beer in the fridge and warm food in our stomach.

In short the only advise I can give you is that no one can change how your life is going but you, others may help or guide but it falls on you to act upon their help/advise, you've taken personal responsibility for what you've done in your past which is a good stepping stone on the path to being a decent human being. Only question you have to ask yourself is if this is the life you want to keep living if not change it and keep reaching for your goals, no matter how small they may seem keep a positive mind set and good things may come your way.

13. Frog. When will we get some of those sexy gifs in a thread again?

14. If you have to ask, I think you know the answer.

15. And chances are, it doesn't get any better. You'll just be more disappointing to those around you.

16. Seems to me like you are asking the wrong question, ask yourself "what do I Really want to do for myself" when you have answered that question then formulate a plan and strive for your end goal. If you do this, whether you make it to where you want to be or not you will never be a looser.

17. "Stop complaining about having to start over, and stop giving up!"... Go for your goals in life, enhance your focus on positive hobbies, and be more out there looking for what you need to succeed.

18. US Navy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.