Petition to Keep Zelgarad the Accursed After Promo Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SlimeInDisguise, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you sure you got the maths right?

2. Dear god....absolutely no support what so ever

3. Not now I read it again 

4. No support! Too short for so many nobs

5. No support. Paid ebs creates freeloaders. Down with moochers!

6. I would say keep it on this basis.

It, as I said before, is something an entire clan farming quests can do for free.

This is the bigger higher paying EB all of you wanted that everyone could chip in 1$ for.

I'm so tired of seeing everyone cry every time they get what they ask for.

Suck it up and accept it as the gift it is. You don't have to do it. Others would love to have the option.

7. :lol: "100 epic battles"

8. Keep it!!!

9. Whatever. Greedy devs should be buried alive anyway. No support for keeping this money grabbing nonsense

10. Its only money grabbing if you pay for it. Nobs are still free when farmed off quests. :lol:

11. Now that they have made changes to ZtA, I will have to go from no support, to support. Make it the new HtE, and get rid of rotwb. Lol

12. I'm going to say no support cause i can't stand pay to play ebs however it does cost less per person to do the eb that being said u don't actually make that much if u do most of the paid for pots and rest kill the eb.

13. still going with no support... its still 2 short of an eb...

14. This will become the 3rd p2p perm eb so stay tuned for next month's perm promo p2p 4th eb.They added xtra drops and a whole 20 secs to its completion time now it's worth the $$ or not.

15. Id support now with the changes, it's a nice chance to get crux chest as well as other items. There's no limit on buying regular altars so that's a plus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.