The state of kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Benny, Oct 4, 2015.

1. You and Kanye West for president in a 2020. Who will win ?

2. I'm real daddy

And omg at some of these posts in this thread lol

Lovin the #bennyfor2020

3. I realistically give kaw a year or two before people move elsewhere. Who knows what will happen when the new game chunky wars comes out. A lot can change in a year just remember that.

Also I love how many people don't know benny. Benny is the reason mods need to be 18+.

4. Hilarious. Good work Benny.

5. @Kezzer

I thought Dillibar was the reason they have to be 18

6. The likelihood of this game surviving is about the same as Benny being elected for president.

Now if that's high or low, I'll let others decide :)

7. That moment when op has 2x as many years in kaw and you call him a noob....

8. Yarmes for benny's running mate

9. Benny = 1 of 1st mod
    Benny = the only mod ANSWEAR your Q about how to play the game dated 2009

10. Just because a guy has a 5 year badge doesn't mean he's not a noob. While this thread is funny, Benny hasn't done anything noteworthy in Kaw since 2011.

11. 6 years bro o.o
    and um he kinda doesn't. Once you make a name for yourself in this game your set for life xD he did what very little people (I think no one else) have ever done. He survived kaw for 6 years without blowing his brains out and he's still around. That's pretty tough to do. He also enjoys the game. He's not overly competitive and is just here for fun.

12. If by still around you mean logging in a few times a year, mostly on your KaWnniversary to brag and/or gloat about how you were at one time possibly relevant on an account that most noobs can grow to in about a week or so, then sure.

13. I won't pretend I know the full answer to this as the mod age requirement was changed shortly after I joined in fall/autumn 2011. I remember benny was removed as mod around the same time too so I'm not 100% sure.

At least he has more than 437 battle wins. Jk :lol:

14. After the intial team of mods started to go inactive (tmh, Corinthian, kool-aid, cowlegend ect) and it was just me left, the developers (who at the time also fulfilled the CSR role) were tasked to create a new team.
    It was their executive decision to have an ongoing 18+ rule for mods. At the time, the developers did not even know my age so you're quite uninformed. They also let dillybar in because I wanted him as a moderator, and the devs felt comfortable with this as we picked about 5, 18+ mods.
    In another post you say I was removed shortly after, no, I retired maybe a year - 18months after this..?

15. Why so bitter Drgn. :eek:

16. Support, glad someone finally said it.

17. Dillybar was like 13 and cried and cried in the forums until he became a mod. Let's not sugarcoat the facts, Benny. In hindsight, it was a terrible decision. Long live the 18 rule.

18. Thanks for ruining the reset for all of us you emotional crybaby

19. Says the person who's only notable achievement is crying about op quoters

Also you obviously don't even understand the term noob a noob as an insult for a new player, Benny isn't new obviously.

20. Since when do you need to be "note-worthy" in order for your opinion to be listened to?