~World Leaders~ PBP

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Sep 19, 2015.

1. We resolved that issue. You had your chance to make allegations. Now its mine and Costa Rica's turn

2. So answer ours

3. If you really called a U.N. meeting to target me and greece, then thats a problem. These meetings aren't for personal problems, there for the worlds problems.

4. And in fact I haven't seen you tackle an issue not involving us

5. A weapon that can drop rods at mach 10 is a world problem.

And I, TIR, called this meeting.

6. Suffice to say at least one of us played CoD Ghosts and knows exactly what you are planning.

7. Japan:

Politics:

Japan is willing to create new trade routes with European nations to help restrengthened their economy.

Buildings:
    Tokyo - Producing 20 Helicopters. (2 turns)
    Sendai - Producing 10 submarines. (Complete)
    Osaka - Producing 25 Fighter Jets. (Complete)
    Sapporo - Producing 2 Troop Transports (Complete)
    Minimata - Producing 2 destroyers. (Compete)

Training:
    Most of the Japanese troops had stayed loyal to their country, and now we must call upon them again. 25,000 are ready to begin their retraining.

10,000 Infantry begin training (1 turns)

Research:
    Radar invisible ships. Ships are not seen on radar until they are within 5 mi. (1 turns)
    Advanced naval targeting system. (2 turns)

Tech:
    Solar powered ships.

Navy:
    10 Destroyers
    6 Troop Transports
    20,000 Infantry
    50 Fighter Jets
    20 Submarines
    1 Aircraft Carrier

Allies: TIR, UPPA, and Germany

8. We resolved that issue too. Now Italy is being questioned. And damn it I see no answers

10. lmao we both lived through the worst era of call of duty.

I however am not planning that, its just supposed to be a threat deterrent.

11. I know it was resolved, I proposed the solution. Just putting perspective in

12. He's in South America as well
    ;)

13. Sorry, Centeral America, close though ;)

14. I'm more than happy to add all the perspective and analysis you want after costa rica and I have finished asking a few questions

15. And I haven't seen you resolve an issue not involving us.

16. still waiting for that response...

17. World problems would involve you. How is a problem affecting every country(the stock market crisis) a personal issue?

18. I'd say a weapon that could target any place in the world would be a world issue, not a personal one. Also, the stock market failing does not only affect Europe, but also all countries with trade with Europe.

19. Oh come on. Then why didn't you also involve the movement of other countries?

20. It seems you misunderstand. I am not talking about the event that it was based on, but your motive behind it. You act like i'm some evil mastermind when i, unlike you haven't threatened or invaded a country once. :|