[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Wasnt excessive quoting of the op consider a bannable offense not long ago?

2. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Sigh, i really feel like the devs should have answered my question for once or at least updated there post to show which rewards are regular and which are rare, it makes a huge difference when you can use gold for a normal chance at rare rewards but 10 nobility for an increased chance at rare...big problem is that the rewards are not labled common or rare in this announcement thread. Also big support to either cutting the cost or at least doubling the size of this thing. This EB lasts 5 players 5 mins with Xtals, seriously so overpriced its not even funny devs...i am very disappointed by this and my low number of posts and long length of play time should say something that im on this thread twice...but More than likely my question will not be answered and this limited time EB will be here longer then most players because the Fact that this is basically pay to play only is already an insult, but the fact it is so short for so much money is a huge slap in the face to all of the loyal Kawmunity...great job devs much support hahaha

3. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

interesting on how much money you pay and never even get a ring what is the purpose of this

4. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

lmao at least if I'm at a circus I know I'm going to spend money for nothing maybe you won't should advertise the same thing

5. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

no support!!!!!!!!

6. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

This event suck monkey ass

7. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Very good pointed out 

8. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

I second this

9. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Third.

10. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

How it suck? It is free.

11. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

The ring even when enchanted x10 has poor stats. And eats inferno and aqua as a hungry hippo..on the other hand it pays well and it's nice to come together as a clan when everybody contributes. Clan unity and stuff..

12. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

This is greed at its worst. If you want to hasten kaws demise, buy into this crap. You want kaw to ever improve, boycott this crap. The eb goes in seconds, and the icon drops are about as rare as scrolls. The only way to get, let alone max, this crap ring is to sink hundreds of dollars into this eb. I don't begrudge idiots wasting their money, but I beg you to think b4 you act. We reward devs for this terrible idea surely more to come.

13. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed


    I agree with this person.

14. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

15. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

It's not like many will reach lvl 10 for ring but come on. I busted my bum on s5 for the same stats on a helmet, and now people can get it by tapping the same thing without thought. War takes strategy and this takes spending money and tapping the same buttons. So they can get it in a week or so while season 5 takes weeks and grinding and already got its eq downgraded by the eb event eq?

16. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

It is a pay to win game.

17. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

I never said it wasn't but back then it wasn't and there weren't as many complaints like mine lol

18. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

I like this game a little

19. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Will the ash be removed from your inventory once the eb is finished?

20. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

To be honest, I think its easier to get S5 equip than this event equip at max level. Its worth to have that bfe if ppls knows it gonna take you hundred/thousand nobs on EBs and that golden altar.

I just a bit depressed that my alt spent several weeks to stuck EBs for those farmer pve events (not even spent $1) and got simular bfe than this account that spent hundreds xstals on 300+ ee wars from S2 to S5 lol