The state of kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Benny, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Hi noobs

Stop fretting. This app is run by people much more business savvy than yourself with years of experience in leading the iOS gaming market.

Stop complaining, enjoy the game.

Offer your feedback, but by no means will this game be dying shortly. I guarantee it will still be thriving in 2020 (also year I run for president).

Take 3 deep breathes, I know your addicted and spent money but no one cares about your opinion just smile and take the free app for what it is.

Love benty

2. Nice, someone who equally doesnt know what hes talking about telling other people that they dont know what they're talking about.

Kinda funny though, i bet theres a ton of people on kaw who do understand marketing.

3. I can't tell if this is the real Benny or not, but I'm really glad someone finally said this.

4. Oh look its an other player who posts with an alt............next please !!!!!

5. Lol you must not know Benny

6. Whoever doesn't know Benny are the noobs of KaW.

#BennyFor2020

7. That awkward moment when you just showed how much a of a newb you really are

8. Kek

9. That even awkwarder moment when you can't save your ass by deleting your comment because everyone quoted you

10. I think what needs to happen is the developers need to think of the players who don't pay as much. I, myself, have only dropped around 40 bucks on KAW in the past year. My problem is to be very good, you have to drop serious money (like around thousands) of dollars on this game. Or, you could wait around 4 years to actually get to the same level as the top players were (and by then there will be tons of new stuff out). There needs to be a way that we small spenders still can at least sort of compete with the bigger spenders in events.

11. I think it's the real Benny, look at his 6 year achievement

12. It is. He's been bypassing the lurker filter since 2013 also

13. Then whats the point in growing if a smaller kingdom can equally perform as a significantly larger kindgom?

Its kinda like builds dropping to guild hansels. Logically, players grow to be competitive.

14. I suggest you read my thread on AT.
    It's okay to not be a top player, there's so much you can do at your level! There will always be players with you, no matter if you spend tons or none at all.

I can "be very good" no matter how much or how little I spend.

15. Statless alt no support

16. Listen to me because I've had the app for a long time

17. Kek, look another who doesn't know who the OP is

Hey grizzy your newb is showing

18. I know exactly who the op is.