100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP (2016)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by sean893, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Yeah let's just give people a spell so they can't be stripped  :roll: seems like there is zero downside for osw with that

2. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

You've put a lot of work into that.well done

3. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

No support - rage is way too hard to keep and would just go away whenever you sleep

4. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Which item would you like being purchased with Mithrils instead of Nobility Points? War Gold can be stolen! Remember 500 war gold combines into 1 War Gold Repository!

If the 1/3 point for assassinations is gone, one assassinate can gain up to 9 points. It will take only 23 assassinations at its lowest, to completely fill a rage bar! Which makes it too easy to go on extra plunder mode!

Also, steals do less gold damage compared to attacks! However, I will try to balance the steal numbers a bit!

Thread Update:

As for now I will set the PvP event duration to 100 days since lots of time will be needed for those who wants to aim on grabbing the deadly equipments through trading with War Gold Repository!

Duration of the event is still not yet final, feel free to express your feedback whether it should be shorter or longer!

5. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Exactly, the event with no nobility spells nor any xstals disallowed will never be put in place, because the devs wouldn't make any money off it...
    And for the prices, my personal opinion is:
    I'm tired of these PvP events because the people that get top 100 or even 50, are the people that always xstal and buy those nobility spells.

I just wish that this could be an 'ole fashioned PvP event where we actually have to stay up late and worry about hitting from pin , instead of just being like "Pffft I don't care, I'll make up for everything I lost tonight in xstals tomorrow"

Compared to other PvP events, those prices could be considered fair.

6. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

You have to take in account the program. The devs have trouble calulating liquid bfa into their equations. It's this problem that led to having a whole bunch of small builds win S5. If the devs could have factored in ever-changing bfa, you'd think they'd have done it by now.

7. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Honestly who cares tired of this game I only unload like 1-2 times a day if I even remember this game.

Also if you found another cool game pls pm me

8. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Thread Update:

To make the Rage meter harder to maintain, players will now
    lose 1 Rage Point for any incoming hit that they lost against the attacker (except for scouts)

The number of steal actions to completely dispel each Rage's level is slightly adjusted!

9. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Maybe some of the items could be purchased with War Gold Repositories? But when thinking about it, maybe it would be better if Mithrils were used for purchasing items.

I think that the "Yellow Potion of Energy" and the "Red War Potion of Fury" could be purchased with Mithrils, but I'm not sure about how many Mithrils each of the items should cost. Do you have any idea on how much they can cost?

10. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

The "Yellow Potion of Energy" in my opinion, should cost around 1~2 Mithrils due to the short 1-hour effect and also it only helps stops one's Rage meter from decreasing (except when the player takes hits).

As for the "Red War Potion of Fury", I would set the price to
    6 Mithrils since you can get double the normal Rage Points for 2 hours!

Would that price be reasonable? :D

11. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

My opinion is 100 days is a long time period for PvP. Some people need to log out for a long time seems unfair to get demoted when there doing a activity or out doing something. The equipment is very strong it seems that this event should have Top 10, Top 50, and Top 100.
    If you are doing that it would be nice, also we need players that are very big stats, i mean as there are weak and big players and certain people have no time so all the active players would win.

12. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

@sean

I'm not PvPing so much, mostly just hitting epic battles, so I don't know so much about how the prices should be, but maybe a bit higher?

I think that the "Yellow Potion of Energy" should cost 3-4 Mithrils, and the "Red War Potion of Fury" maybe 10 Mithrils? What do you think about that?

PS! Your next post will be your 1500th! Congratulations! :D

13. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Make all equip % based so it will encourage growth.

14. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Great thread as usual Sean! I really like the equipment idea, as all the players that use war equipment always complain about the event equipment. This is a great way to introduce better equipment to the game, and is also challenging and rewarding to obtain. Support!

15. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

That's actually a great idea, but I feel like the smaller players always want the big numbers on their stats. I don't know how everyone else feels, but I do like the idea.

16. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Still, 200mcs for a piece of equipment?

Regardless of how expensive it is, that's way too powerful.

17. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Well, it's an addition to raw stats, not cs. And also the whole point of it is it's supposed to be amazing! Finally, people who do PvP will have the better equipment

18. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Bump because I love the idea

19. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

My suggestion for this to deal with self pinning would be if you go beneath x% of troops you get a penalty of time where you can't hit. Maybe you could have it so if you used a crystal it would automatically make it so you can hit again but otherwise you would just be a sitting duck.

The only real problem with this is probably that someone could just totally dominate you though if they choose to idk

20. Re: 100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

No support.