100-Day PvP Idea: The Route of PvP (2016)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by sean893, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Meanwhile, no players have placed their opinions on the pricing of each particular item yet at this point!

When you collect 500 War Gold, it will automatically transform into 1 War Gold Repository! Instead of me choosing to decide the price for now...

• 10 Mithril= ??? War Gold Repository
    • 500 Bronze Bar= ??? War Gold Repository
    • 1 Health Crystal= ??? War Gold Repository
    • 5 Aqua= ??? War Gold Repository
    • 5 Inferno= ??? War Gold Repository
    • 24-hour spell of Lifelong Promise= ??? War Gold Repository(Immediate activation)
    • 100% PvP Chest= ??? War Gold Repository
    • Golden 200% PvP Chest= ??? War Gold Repository

..anyone would like to place a price? It would be much better if I get the feedback from you guys first before I decide the final price!

Also, check for the Nobs as well the PvP equipments on the first page. Prices are not decided(its all open to you!). The prices are NOT final yet. You can consider a different pricing!

Please kindly help me complete the idea of the thread, for it would not be an idea backed up by player's voice and opinions on the pricing without your feedback!

2. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Support

3. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

I like the idea this could really change PVP so you have my full support.

~Chaos

4. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Surprisingly well thought out. This is good. My opinion is that this should be 2 separate ideas though. The first part should be a permanent PvP idea ( but adjusting the rage bar % bonuses down). Second part could be similar to these regurgitated eb events. The devs seem intent on doing events every 2 weeks. Could do 2 weeks eb, 2 weeks PvP.

5. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Yeah, some self proclaimed alt again. Are you redstar or cellas alt? forums aren't the place for your under 4k battle loss lame pvp thoughts. Maybe jump out of eb sometime. That 2 year badge is cute.

6. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

GJ Sean for a moment thought we had new pvp event lol.

Support 

7. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Thank you for your kind feedback! Could you provide a reason why the Rage Bar plunder bonuses should be reduced?

Bear in mind that if you are in Rage Level 5, you will lose 1 Rage Point per 4 minutes and your effect will completely dispel if you lose 20 incoming attacks or 40 steals in a row, and you'll have to start again trying to get to Level 1 and all the way! :D

8. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Dont allow people not to be hit for a certain amount of time, Lb could just cast it 24/7. I assume you cannot hit ebs either? i dont know. Doesnt look good to me.
    About losing the rage after x losses, people will ask clannies or alts to fail once, only flaw i see there.
    To those who say this system favors tanks: Oh really, a well towered build is favored in pvp?? damn devs.

9. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

@Crack,

You can still hit ebs even if you cast the
    Ceasefire Treaty for my thought, 79 nobs! You just will not get attacked nor be able to attack anyone, but eb and quest!

You can give your opinion on either to reduce the duration or to have it removed, though!

10. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Actually this idea is kinda a good one :) I like it.

Little changes can be made for this idea to
    Make it balanced for all players from all sizes so it's fair.

11. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

500% is just insane. Cut them all in half

12. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Can you be stolen from though? Else you are 100% strip proof. Make it available once a week maybe? I rather don't see it all with current game mechanics.

13. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

@Crack,

Nope, you can't be stolen either! That sums up the invulnerability!
    And yes, I will consider this too! If many more players agree with your feedback then I'll gladly change it to be available only once a week!

14. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

I'm glad someone said it, this isn't new... This is copied with a little extra bull added

15. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Thread UPDATE:

After taking some feedback that the plunder bonuses in rage should be reduced, the plunder bonuses are now cut in half! Here are the new Rage Effects:

• Level 1: Provides 50% Extra Plunder Bonus when attacking and stealing from other players (this means your gold plunder is now 200%)
      (While at Level 1, -1 Rage Point every 13 minutes instead of the standard 15. The Rage will completely disappear if you lose 5 consecutive attacks/10 steals in a row.)
    • Level 2: Provides 100% Extra Plunder Bonus
      (While at Level 2, -1 Rage Point every 11 minutes. Will completely disappear if you lose 10 consecutive attacks/20 steals in a row)
    • Level 3: Provides 150% Extra Plunder Bonus
      (-1 Rage Point every 9 minutes, disappear if lost 15 consecutive attacks/30 steals in a row)
    • Level 4: Provides 200% Extra Plunder Bonus
      (-1 Rage Point every 6 minutes, disappear if lost 17 consecutive attacks/35 steals in a row, Troop and spy damage to defenders 125%)
    • Level 5: Provides 250% Extra Plunder Bonus
      (-1 Rage Point every 4 minutes, disappear if lost 20 consecutive attacks/40 steals in a row, Troop and spy damage to defenders 150%)

Thanks again for the feedback! I will continue to strive on this idea!

The decision of the duration of the event is yet to be decided at this point! Players can give their opinion on how long should this last!

16. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Or pvp plunder, whichever, but not stackable and only once per 12 hours

17. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

I like the idea, well thought out! :)

However, one thing I think could be changed is that much of it are purchased with nobility points. Maybe some of it could be purchased by War Gold or Mithrils instead?

18. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Support I like this idea brah

19. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Ive got to agree that these rage plunders seem a bit high but on the other hand I don't actually have a problem with that. If you earn it and can sustain it not only will it take you a good 5 hours of hitting but once you get there u have to keep hitting to keep it so the rage rewards are well earned in my opinion.

I completely support this idea. There is absolutely nothing I would change about this, it just flat out hard rewards people for PvP to not only keep in power with the eb routes but also the EE route.

If this were to be implemented it would mean that people that don't like to EB don't have to. I for example don't particularly like EBing but I know it's the best way to make gold (i guess along with ally trading) so I just suck it up and hit them anyway.

This gives an alternate route for those with hours to kill just pvping and allows them to sustain attack pots and maybe even help save for gold upgrades :D

20. Re: Permanent PvP Idea: The Route of PvP

Also I don't think you have the numbers right, remember you get more assassinations than attacks, and more attacks than steals, you have penalised assassinations, and made it so it takes more steals than attacks to reduce rage bar. It seems against hansels.

If it takes 20 attacks it should only take 15 steals, not 40.