The Downfall of KaW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MerlinsBeard, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Normally I'd agree if you don't like the game get lost, but if more people continue to quit do to the fact there is no newer updates then the game will eventually be shut down. Maybe not right away but the results are the same if nothing is done.

2. Another thread claiming kaw is dying and everyon's quitting. Sunrise, sunset.

3. Devs do need to do something for the everyday player. So tired of nothing but money sucking events b2b it's actually pretty pathetic n thats why weve lost so many.

That said having members split the cost of "seals" is a great improvement devs n id like to c this eb stay. Hte clans can easily transition and this eb allows regular clans to run this more often as members can split cost. That said price needs to go down to same as seal or eb needs to get longer

4. An idea I've thought of (which probably won't happen) is that they're trying to get as much money as possible then selling the game to some big name company lol

5. events are for everyday players

6. Ironically, updates is the only factor keeping this game alive, as evident through fc and gaw.

7. k

8. KAW seems to actually be shrinking. Their Facebook page used to say 30k monthly users. Now it is 10K. I've also noticed less forum activity than there used to be

9. Yep, another crying post and I will have a few more to come... I am going to post a few of all the things that have gone wrong in this game and if I wasn't a clan owner and love my friends so much, I would not be playing this game now, although, I do love helping my newbies as well.

In the old days of plunder wars and many of us opening to wc, devs would do everything they could to stop OSFs from opening to the minions of the game. For those unfamiliar with how we used to open before gold became more easy to get, we used to drop pots. This was spam selling the cheapest potion as quick as possible. To do this we would find ways to make this as speedy as we could because the better you were at dropping pots, the less dtw's the people would get and also less complaining... lol. One way was to put a weight on the escape key while spamming the space bar. So then the devs disabled these keys. In the old Mochi game platform you could still access the early Kaw Lite program and was able to put a weight on the enter key while spamming the left keypad button on laptop, mouse button if it was pc. I actually destroyed the keyboard of the very expensive laptop I had at the time.... I thought I would be clever and tried to hold down my escape key with blutack.. lol.... very bad move... lol. Anyway, the point of me telling you all this is because of the way our pvp blitzes have gone.

Taking into account how the devs would always try to outwit the OSF and the OSF would try to outwit the devs..... our pvp blitzes really are a visit to the old days of OSF. Even though I have been supplying OSF and OAF for the blitzes, was more a case of; if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I was having much more fun hitting the battle list but after the first couple of blitzes and the lack of balance in who can hit who, having 100mil + cs hitting you is a bit depressing for your own pvp goals and also a waste of money I can't afford to buy xtals for the event. I even resorted to getting regen times and sitting on some of them when I got annoyed and figured well, what the heck... I can't hit, I may as well make it hard for them to hit as well.

More proof of how the pvp blitz is now a fail.... are the threats I am seeing on people's walls from those opening for pvp. Besides cracking me up laughing at the arrogance of these threats when the nature of the event is pvp, I can't help myself and voice my disgust at these threats when the person has pressed the opt in button of a pvp event. I came very close to having my clan farmed in the last one.... lol. Oh well, I am old and I don't like bullying... lol .. They even post in their banners they are only open to clan.... do they not know they clicked the opt-in button for a pvp event; and the clans they are in... I guarantee you they would be deliberately hitting anyone they saw doing the same.

So, here we are.... I haven't been able to think of a solution for this one and I so love the concept of the pvp blitzes that it is sad that we the community have actually ruined this one for ourselves but in saying that, is also a weird turn of events that the devs aren't trying to solve this one themselves going on their past obsessions with killing the OSF.

10. Could always just give snoopy your pieces.

11. no, we asked for a $10 eb, its here, we asked for a eb with more bars, its here, lmao What we ask for we get and u still complain

12. Again and again we have asked for the devs to give the war system or pvp a much needed update and it is still yet to come. Imagine the possiblitiest for wars of the devs would only use their imagination, it's quite a shame.

In my original post I was "crying" about the state of KaW because it is absolutely pathetic. In fact, I believe that through the highs and lows of KaW this is the worst it has ever been. Although it is still salvageable I really have no idea the devs would go about righting the ship. I will continue to play but not nearly as enjoyably as I once did.

13. Theres a long list of things we have asked for, they gave us the one that we have to pay for.

Granted that i like how they made it so multiple people can share the cost, but why not of come out with this eb and also an update that make the games functionality better too?

14. Exactly my point, the focus is on the people who prefer pay2win ideas not the rest f us, i certainly did not ask for a new hte.

15. Unfortunately KaW is a business, not a charity. Like most businesses they're looking to maximise their profits.

16. kaw is dead rip

17. See most people have money so they like p2w ideas, not our fault you can't afford it

Op is crying i think he's chicken little for Halloween this year "THE SKY IS FALLING, TGE SKY IS FALLING!!!"

Lmao, get a life, and a job, maybe you'll be able to use this eb then

18. Dev ruin kaw just like how they ruin fc and gaw.

19. this point is invalid, as a player who has put $1000's into this game and can afford to sit in b2b p2w clans i still complain & dislike hte/p2w clans... read through abit more and stop making points that were already countered, paying the devs abit to keep development up is a great idea imo but now they're just milking kaw.

20. You're a complete moron. We asked for a stronger hte. They gave a ten dollar eb that's as strong as rotwb.