[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Ayyyyyypositive post

2. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

I don't write many comments and I would say I like the idea of sharing the cost of an EB. I think you need to put a 1% plunder bonus per item used so people can track the number of items used as people can say they use 5-10 but only used 1. On the EB health you really should be ashamed you make this a clan EB please justify the health. The EB is gone before most can unload let alone xtal. In my opinion the health of the EB needs at least doubling.

3. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

You know what I would have liked better than this, devs?

evening EE wars for Asian tz player!!!

4. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

What the hell.

5. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Frog is right about the war times. Us Aussies and asians have crap war times.

This eb is cool tho.

6. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

This new eb needs to be boycotted the dev's are taking the mickey now

7. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Is this an event eb? Or a permanent eb?

8. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

It's an event eb, that lasts until October 14th.

9. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

No support

10. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Make it show how many items people put in. Also for the mount of items required, the eb should last longer. Can't even xstal. If you're gonna make an eb where technically you have everyone in a clan active, make the health a lot more. If the reason you made it to end quick is because you want more people running it one after another then your not satisfying the players, only yourselfs.

11. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Agree that u Aussies n Asians r left out.
    Sooner u get a war slot the better. GL

As for the EB too early to say yet.

12. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Don't get me wrong I like the events and all but come on. Y'all need a cool shield drop

13. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Dear KaW, this writing is insaely difficult to read for someone who has dydlexia

14. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Can't you guys get it? It's a chance to give Teja a hearty "welcome back". Yeah i know. It costs 10$ to open it, but you get "700bil<" in less than five minutes. You can do 3 such ebs in an hour. That is 2tril per hour. Teja could end it single-handedly and in a day(16hrs) could get 32-35 tril. For 12 days, when the event ends, it could reach 480-520 tril. That's pretty much for a single player in so less a time. But continuing with this asumption, it would cost Teja like what? $5000?! That is crap compared to what the guy has spent up to now. Amd that was the plunder without chests and other plunder spells. Considering any usage of xtals, you could add some $3k, and yet is 10% of what the guy has thrown into this game(but recover 40% of what he lost during strip).

15. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Please make this ring chosen stats like crown , would be awesome and much more worth it , thanks.

16. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

It's not kaws fault you're on a thbird grade reading level

17. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Also you should make the boxes drop enchant material OR another random prize

18. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

This new EB seems to pays nice. But if you look a little closer, you'll find out, it doesn't.

Do not only count the gold you earn, but also count the gold you would have earned from the eb you would normally have done. Than subtract those numbers.

Now consider that eb costs 100 nobility, assume 10 people pay 10 each. They could all have bought one xtal instead and hit normal EB with it.

The idol thing drops not realy often and my accounts and people I talked to only got very low rewards so far, including this useless new ring or even worse, pyral Ash. At leadt one of my alts won 2 opening item from his idol. Also not realy great.

Go back to the drawing board, devs. Multiply the payout for using one opening item with 10 and make the attack bars bigger. 25k is to small, 100k each would be ok.

19. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

We need a rest event after another pleas
    devs don't get much greedy give us some time to breathe

20. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Ok i like the 100 nob idea. Spreads out the cost. The eb does pay well too but its way to short. What i dont like however is the pay to play event. The event idea was continue normal activity and maybe earn something. You might as well toss a price tag on equipment if this is how you plan to run future events