[UPDATED] Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Where's the freaking building tokens those were boss.

2. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

waste of time unless u willing to spend, need four icons just to get a ring and get it to lv1 since lv1 is 15 ashes. Would have to win ring then get 5 ashes every time unless they raise that. Stats look nice but i dont see many maxing it

3. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

If ur goin 2 do events do PvP's where every1 can enjoy it BDF is right we pay 2 play for wat. I'm all about KaW but at the same time u breed off HTE, not every1 can enjoy unless they have money and if they dont got money some clans aint gone let them participate. Were glad we got more events no doubt, but PvP should be incorporated more, or free ebs that every1 can play!

4. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Hmmm, am I blind? because nowhere on this do I see which items are rare so how do I know if it is worth using the nobility or not?I would really hope there would be somewhere that shows which are common and which are rare rewards. just saying

5. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

This is a quick money grab is all it is. $10 an eb. KaW you are a complete joke. People staying in this game for friends will only keep you afloat for so long.

6. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

This is how eb works
    When eb starts: use x100 of aevun circle piece
    Next is item phase: magical shield
    Next is attack n ass of all sub bar follow by main bar till 50%
    Next back to item phase: magical shield
    Lastly attsck n ass main bar till eb ends

Good luck all n hav fun.

7. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

So this event is only for spending money lol

8. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Goes WAY too fast. For $10 are you kidding me?

9. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

It's a premium premium limited event epic battle $10 for one.

10. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Ata has done an amazing job at ruining this game

11. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Where's the update for your players instead of you greedy, self-centered, and backstabbing pigs. It is an absolute insult to the community as a whole that you would bring in even more pay to play epic battles after the outrage that we voiced about HTE. It seems that you all listen to the community but do not actually heade us enough to impact your updates.

And this will turn out to be another unread post that will get lost in the shuffle of complaints about the pure stupidity of the developers. Not even expecting a response from kaw because they simply cannot justify their actions to the community so they decide silence is their best option.

Boooooooo on you devs, boooo on you.

12. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Best reply, Merlin.

13. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Ok so the ebs not bad yes it's more costly than hte but it also pays better.

The issue is it's damn easy when you are paying £ for an eb you'd like to be able to actually get a few hits in and most of the top 100 clans will finish this in a very few minutes.

Double or triple the size of the bars or put a damage cap like ambush on it so every one does the same damage regardless of size so every clan in kaw can complete it and get the benefit.

14. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Hte was a limited time premium eb...

15. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

So can you like, explain the event in layman's terms for me kaw? Thanks bb <3

16. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Theres two item phases that requires an item to clear the bars. It takes 100 of these items in total and they cost one nob a piece. The whole clan can share the cost.

The rest is just normal eding

17. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

^Single item phase that requires one hundred of the single nob items, which opens the eb, two item phases that require the Magical Shield defense pot. And yes, that opening phase may be shared among clan members.

It's a better paying HTE.

18. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

Ah, one phase that uses the premium item.
    My mistake.

19. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

PLEASE WORK ON FIXING THE MATCH UP's!!! Please stop with the events and fix match up's before KaW completely DIES! Please take the time and resources you are putting into these events and put them into fixing the match up system so that people can use their BFE and BFA in Round wars again!!! The match up system (or lack of) is killing KaW and all you are doing is creating events and ignoring what made KaW so fun for so long.

I think I am done spending any more money on this game until the Devs start working on fixing the match up system.

Vadue/HTLFreak

20. Re: Cycle of Flame - Zelgarad The Accursed

If this eb was longer it would actually be quite nice. But tbh for something nearly doubke the price of HTE k expect it to last awhile longer then four minutes!