The big strip farming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlRlIlAlIlVlIlElIlNlIl, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teja i am with you, but if u really wanna get themback hire a hacker of 40k$ which will be easy, and reset all top notch of alliance who striped.

There they will cry more noob tears than u.

Well i am impresed u went to sleep after u knew that u were striped :)

Gl in real life..

2. Geez...

Wanna know why it wasnt just a 1v1?
    Teja wasnt just hitting one person.he was xtaling up and down a couple clans rosters. He planned on continuing. Its not like anyone can stop him, right? According to a lot here you gotta just bend over and take it since the only way to counter an ally lb player is to strip there bfa... But thats just mean and unfair, right?
    God damn idiots.

Teja isnt a bad guy or anything, but he also wasnt an eb fairy.
    He pvp'd. He stripped other players. He been playing kaw for a long time and has made many friends. He also made enemies.

Question, whats the difference in stripping an account naked that only has 2 trill in allies, and an account that has 1.3quad in allies?

Answer, the one with 1.3quad just thinks they cant be stripped..

And for the pic tnt posted, it does say "1 day ago", and? Obviously a lot was going on before that was posted.

3. r u stupid your promoting hacking get banned nub

4. lb 4 in no more then 2 years gone so fast smh

5. Why would you pay $40,000 for a hacker when you can hack yourself? All accounts are backed up on a server you can't "delete".

6. Did you finish middle school? It's 1.3 Quadrillion.

7. Guess you are a noob,

Even if they are backed up, if u change a database. It gets altered if u change at specific time.
    Always the backup takes place at specific time. So just change before that time and ur account cant get back.

If u dont know noob dont shout...
    And u can change at back up server as well because both of them are synced.....
    But if its not then its a different matter
    I said hacking kaw not ur neighbour pc that its free.....

If u dont know then dont shout.....

8. Guess you are a noob,

Even if they are backed up, if u change a database. It gets altered if u change at specific time.
    Always the backup takes place at specific time. So just change before that time and ur account cant get back.

If u dont know noob dont shout...
    And u can change at back up server as well because both of them are synced.....
    But if its not then its a different matter
    I said hacking kaw not ur neighbour pc that its free.....

9. He was ranked 1 years ago...reset that account himself...dont think weve seen the last of teja

10. I so much wanted to add something meaningful to this thread. I never really go on forums but I felt that Teja who I never really knew was worth the effort. He hit top of LB before 90% of current players started. Then did it again and reset because he's insane. now he got stripped because he hit peeps in pvp. Awesome. Only Teja. Personally I neither knew or cared for him but I gotta respect that. Meantime. Seriously? This is some of your comments? Now I know why I'm not on forums.

11. Well whoever it was nice strip, wdgaf with apoc and clan a help or whatever well done. That's what this game is about.

If you are prepared to spend real money on this game be prepared to lose it.

For the people talking about the whales walking away I doubt it. Most big spenders just hit HTE all day and can grovel out of any trouble most of the time. Loss of money is more likely to come from smaller players realising the gap is too big to close so stop spending.

People forget that 200 people spending 1k a week is less than 50k spending 5 bucks a week. (Example only)

But anyway takes a lot to organise a big strip so well done again.

12. This is exactly what this game was build for. WAR. EVERY WAR HAS A COST. Lol teja was Germany this time.

13. good Bye Teja
    You'll always remain my all time favourite LB

Now
    The strip was good
    Yea it takes alot of team work to do such strip
    But man seriously
    Opt in pvp and later say i lost 52 t

As many people are saying this why opt in pvp if u worry about losing gold
    And people calling teja a cry baby
    Lmao people opt in pvp later cry
    So you know what i mean 
    According to me teja was the only lb with least ego as well as the most friendly lb i found so far

Much respected teja

Well there is a saying in india
    For such conditions
    Like opting in pvp ajd later saying i lost that much n so
    Saying is
    Gobar utna hi karo jitna saaf karne ki himmat ho

Good job wdgaf on team work 

14. Did I read 1300T?

Holy ****.

15. Yes...... Lol

16. Didn't teja quit before

17. I can't believe how many people are taking this at face value. Lol

18. No respect to wdaf ganging up on someone cause one of there members cried. To whoever that member is that cried about te hits go back to eating ur chocolate ya Forrest gump looking goof.

19. I wish people would cry like this for someones loss when they get stripped of 50 bill 
    (Some of the comments on here are halarious)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.